Search found 13818 matches
- Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:27 pm
- Forum: Introduce Yourself!
- Topic: Not new but first post since site revamp
- Replies: 7
- Views: 149
Oh yeah, still around. The SRT has been having a long winter's nap in the garage but will be going back to the body shop in early April for more paint (a small paint rust problem, ahead of the rear wheel opening on the D/S sill). With the demise of photobucket, I have no way to post pics for my Prog...
- Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:44 am
- Forum: General 2nd Gen Discussion
- Topic: A couple P#'s still available for anyone interested - Move to appropriate section if needed
- Replies: 3
- Views: 81
Yes, I recommend Quirk. I've had many successful eBay transactions with them and a few direct purchases.
- Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:10 am
- Forum: Midwest
- Topic: Start thinking about a spring Dayton, OH meet
- Replies: 17
- Views: 408
That makes three attending so far for March 31st. The only outstanding factor will be the weather- my SRT doesn't leave the garage if it is going to be wet outside. Cold temperatures would be no problem as long as it it dry that day. Other than that, I'm for the 31st.
Do you still have your Neon? Yes. How long have you had your Neon? 12 years. How many 2GN Carlisle meets have you been to? Five? Are you going this year? It's in my plans. If not, WHY NOT?!? It depends on finances- OT at work has been cut (by my choice). Do you still mod your Neon or has it turned i...
- Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:53 am
- Forum: Neon Meets / Automotive Events - Regional Boards
- Topic: Unofficial 2015 Carlisle thread
- Replies: 6
- Views: 274
...I know how much work and money several active 2GN members have put in over the past 10 years.....Jason, Chris, etc. I agree with you there. Perhaps there is something official on the FB 2GN page? I'm still ticked that FCA won't even be doing something as miniscule as an official t-shirt for the ...