CEL p0352 only if I get to 4-5Krpms

This is the place to ask questions about your engine components like cams, valves, pistons… just anything that is generally "engine" specific. This also includes questions about exhaust systems such as exhaust manifolds, piping size, mufflers, ect...
akirony
2GN Member

CEL p0352 only if I get to 4-5Krpms

Post by akirony » Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:25 pm

My 03 sxt/rt swap has been giving me this problem. It was wierd one day it popped the code and I could just disconnect the coil connector and replug it and it went away and drove like normal. Now its off until I hit 5krpms. Then it popped the code down a hill and I shut the car off and restarted it it and the code was gone. So I stayed under 4Krpm from them on. Ive changed the coil connector and tested wiring from coil to pcm as good. I changed plugs and wires. Ive tried 4 different 'new' coils (even an msd) but they wont run on my car. It just does random misfires if I have any other coil installed other than my oem one. Im looking towards my pcm coil drivers being bad, so Im hunting for an 04pcm to get syked tuned at the moment. This just doesnt feel like any other car misfire issue. And i cant get on the highway because I cant get over 4k to pass other cars. Will any Gurus give me some advice?
Have car-have car problems. Have srt4-have speed problems

Return to “Engine”