Dodge/Chrysler News

Pretty much what the title says, all off-topic related posts can be posted here to share with everyone.
MyNeonSaysHi
2GN Veteran

Re: Dodge/Chrysler News

Post by MyNeonSaysHi » Sun Mar 10, 2024 5:11 am

I mean there was the "new" Challenger which was a coupe only. And no plans to bring that back. Haven't been excited for a new Mopar in a while. I think Stellantis won't have trouble selling the new Chargers when they come out. I do wish there was a RWD option. All of them are going to be AWD. I agree, I do wish there was a coupe Charger a long time ago.
Not cool aobut the Tipton plant. :( But looks like the union agreed to it and the people that worked there got moved to another job elsewhere. It also looks like theya re going to be building a ton plants in that area, so lots of jobs will be created in the future. :)

08 Acura TL-S
23 Hyundai Elantra N

Midnight_Rider
Spam Avenger!

Re: Dodge/Chrysler News

Post by Midnight_Rider » Sun Mar 10, 2024 4:24 pm

Yes, Daimler did introduce the "new" Chally as a coupe but the original Charger was a coupe as well.

No new Stellantis plants being built in this area. The co-venture between Samsung and Stellantis (StarPlus Energy) doesn't count IMO. Yes, the UAW agreed to the Tipton plant closure but, according to the Kokomo Tribune, some workers have been laid off.
Official "I'm Going To Drive My Neon 'til It Dies" Club #10

Return to “Off-Topic”