Dual review: ebay coilovers and teins.

Did you buy a part and think it was awesome, or did you think it was a piece of crap? Let everyone know here so we know not to buy the same product.
blueneo03
2GN Member

Dual review: ebay coilovers and teins.

Post by blueneo03 » Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:36 pm

the ebay springs worked for a while but were terrible i dealt with it and got used to it after a while.. then i switched to the teins on tokicos and its 10 times better the ride is smoother and with the added srt rear sway bar the car feels a lot more confident on the turns.. if anyone wants to get the sleeves i can, with experience, say dont waste ur money its not worth 50 i got lucky and my struts lasted 2 yrs on it... also destroyed the tophats and perches on the fronts..

2003 neon se crashed
1998 neon highline Sold
2005 neon sxtSold
2017 Volkswagen CC Rline Exec. 2.0t

"Sorry you are so scared of a possible mechanical problem that you will drive an ugly transportation appliance. I'll keep living a colorful life." -some guy about a camry

OB
Former Moderator

Post by OB » Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:13 am

Wow, metal on metal FAIL. Welcome to the dark side sir.
-Derek

|Donate to 2gn|Feedback || OB's | GozziFab | All Business |

mopartothemax
2GN Member

Re: Dual review: ebay coilovers and teins.

Post by mopartothemax » Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:53 am

blueneo03 wrote:the ebay springs worked for a while but were terrible i dealt with it and got used to it after a while.. then i switched to the teins on tokicos and its 10 times better the ride is smoother and with the added srt rear sway bar the car feels a lot more confident on the turns.. if anyone wants to get the sleeves i can, with experience, say dont waste ur money its not worth 50 i got lucky and my struts lasted 2 yrs on it... also destroyed the tophats and perches on the fronts..

i too have had two doo doo slammed cars, Iam trying to find a set up i like with a good price but other then that. I know what you gone thru. I feel your pain :banghead:
Official "I'm Going To Drive My Neon Till It Dies" Club #126
Official "I'm Going To Drive My Neon Till I Die" Club #001
eBay is like K-Mart Always having them blue light specials

Return to “Parts/Product Reviews”