SRT-4STORE (NITEHAWK) Feedback +12 -5

Have a good experience with a dealer? Have a bad experience with one? Post it here.
SlvrACR
2GN Member

Post by SlvrACR » Fri Aug 31, 2007 10:30 pm

If you payed by credit card call them. They will go after paypal and get your money sooner then dealing with paypal
2gn Member Feedback
My Project Log
01 Dodge ACR - SOLD
01 Dodge RT - 279whp 329wtq

racer12306
Junior Admin

Post by racer12306 » Fri Aug 31, 2007 10:36 pm

It was an instant tranfer. No credit card involved. Plus only like $9 was pulled from my account. The rest was from my paypal balance.

The total amount is only $20, but I'm sure many people agree $20 is $20.
-Frank
Member of Spork Racing
Forum issues: racer12306@2gn.org
Forum Behavior
Support your favorite forum, DONATE!

SlvrACR
2GN Member

Post by SlvrACR » Fri Aug 31, 2007 10:50 pm

Yep i hear ya
2gn Member Feedback
My Project Log
01 Dodge ACR - SOLD

2003silverneonsxt
2GN Member

Post by 2003silverneonsxt » Sat Sep 01, 2007 12:31 am

Last edited by 2003silverneonsxt on Tue Sep 04, 2007 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hmmmmm

racer12306
Junior Admin

Post by racer12306 » Sat Sep 01, 2007 4:35 pm

refund received
-Frank
Member of Spork Racing
Forum Behavior

glasswars
2GN Veteran

Post by glasswars » Thu Sep 06, 2007 2:54 pm

I haven't been around too see all this drama that has happened, but I would like to add that I ordered HIDS from him in feburary, did not get them. Requested money back in JULY, didn't get money back till August. He's a cool guy, but I think he's just overloaded on work.
thisishalcyon.com
@halcyonphoto

SlvrACR
2GN Member

Post by SlvrACR » Thu Sep 06, 2007 4:02 pm

I would like to post that. SRT4Store has returned all my broken parts and sent brand new ones to fix the problem.

2gn Member Feedback
My Project Log
01 Dodge ACR - SOLD

jrumann59
2009 Platinum Contributor

Post by jrumann59 » Thu Sep 06, 2007 11:37 pm

I have the third brake light, dome light LEDs, and the license plate LEDs and haven't had a single issue yet.
bone-yard-racing wrote:
Remind him of two things for the mustang:
Slow in=Fast out
Fast in=Ambulance out
ImageImage

BlackRoseRacing

Post by BlackRoseRacing » Fri Sep 07, 2007 6:49 am

he's just overloaded on work.
^^^
Thats exactly it.............

rice_eater
2GN Member

Post by rice_eater » Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:27 am

BlackRoseRacing wrote:
he's just overloaded on work.
^^^
Thats exactly it.............
with WHAT? swap was done like 3 weeks ago... the guy with the hood took his hood back... the other swap people canceled... no one has ordered lights or anything else for months coz of all the other people who were backordered...... what exactly is taking up his WHOLE day??? NOTHING! in a couple days he could he whipped up all the LED orders he had outstanding..... you cant be overloaded when you have no new orders

Diablo0
2GN.org Owner/Admin

Post by Diablo0 » Fri Sep 07, 2007 11:40 am

I believe at least on here everyone is caught up except LCLP with his HID bulbs but Matt is waiting for a new set to come in to use to swap the bulbs. Other that that, I'm not aware of anymore people on here that are waiting for LEDs or a refund from his store... except Justin but that was a personal dealing.

I can't speak for SRTforums.

I think what glasswars was trying to say was he was overloaded with work.
-Jason
Black '02 Neon R/T | White '02 Neon R/T - SRT-4 Engine Swap
^^^ no, that isn't what I look like haha
Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. - Albert Einstein

Arro
2GN Member

Post by Arro » Fri Sep 07, 2007 9:39 pm

Well I was away for a couple weeks, so I've had to read a LOT of crap on this... it sounds to me like he was just buried in work. After reading all this, I understand now that SRT4store is ONE GUY.

Are you freaking kidding me? You mean a few of you have the nerve to bitch because some things take longer than anticipated? You know, those of you who complained here would have been DRUMMED OUT of the DSM community for this sh*t. Seriously... there's so few vendor alternatives for 2GN as it is. This SRT4Store guy is doin his stuff what, out of his own home? And you expect him to have the overhead to compensate for unforseen issues? He doesn't sound like he's tried to knowingly screw anyone, really, and has been scrambling to pacify a mob trying to hang him.

It frustrates me, this happened with another car type I was involved in awhile ago... most the "vendors" were just enthusiasts trying to make things better for everyone, and in the end, people bitched and moaned when it wasn't handled like a 2 million dollar operation. Gimme a break.

I have a friend named Bart, who spent the money on welding equipment, took the time to learn how to weld, and started producing intercooler parts, exhaust systems, strut tower braces, and all sorts of other goodies... really amazing stuff that he spent months developing. I know, because I helped him develop the strut tower bar, which saw four prototypes before the final fifth design. Point is, he was just a guy, workign a full-time job, going to school, and living at home with his folks, and when the weather got too damned cold in Idaho, he couldn't go out to the shack to weld a bar, just because some a-hole in Florida was itching to get a two week turnaround time. And it's not like the people who sent him money of their own free will didn't know that... he was pretty well known on the forum.

So the flames started to fly, someone even had their dad call and threaten him with court and thunder and lightning. It was a disaster.

SO, after reading a chat log someone posted here in the shoutbox, and reading everything, it sounds to me like a bunch of spoiled brats are making trouble for one of the few vendors we have. I'm sure there are bad dealings. But if I read the title of this thread, the count is 12 to 5. I'd say that at the very least, the jury is still out, and has a damn lot more deliberation to go.

Sounds to me like this guy is/was/whatever swamped with work and sales for someone who is only doing it out of his own home, and has a job, and a life. ALSO sounds to me like he's been robbing peter to pay paul (basically working breakneck and out-of-pocket) to deal with some loudmouthed customers. Sounds to me like he's actually pretty patient and godknows if I had to deal with these kinds of customer shenannigans, I'd tell the customer to take me to court, and until then to 'eff off. I don't believe this "customer is always right" BS, because nowadays, the customer is a sneaky, whiny, doublecrossing bastard sometimes and will screw the vendor more often than we usually care to admit.

The idea that this vendor was "banned" because of this is perhaps worse, but like this post, it's all my own opinion, and I'm not a moderator or site admin. I'm still flying the decal on the back window, I like this place, but this particular kinda thing is a sore one for me.
Drive it like you stole it, and work on it like you married it.
- A - R - R - O - 2000 - NEON SE - // - 2003 - SRT-4 -
Cardomain: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2651950
Official "I'm Going to Drive My Neon till it Dies" Club #22

racer12306
Junior Admin

Post by racer12306 » Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:36 pm

Its one thing if the wait was expected, but I know I was told a number of times it would be in the mail the next day or the next business day.
-Frank
Member of Spork Racing
Forum Behavior

Arro
2GN Member

Post by Arro » Fri Sep 07, 2007 11:29 pm

Mistakes are made. Do you really think this guy was out to screw you? Can you honestly say that? He made a judgement error prolly, but it was also in the heat of what appears to be a dogpile of things, including some dude's hood that, from the sounds of it, was done wrong because of the way the owner wanted it handled despite strong advice against it from this Matt guy.

Anyways dude, I don't have anything against you personally, but your sig is over the top as far as I'm concerned. If you used my logo, I'd be itching to file suit on you. Its not my logo, but it's still annoying. Didn't you get your refund? Get over it and drop the lame sig.

It sounds to me like he's pretty much tied up all the issues, so everyone should get over it and hope to god that when they need him, he'll be willing to help still. It's not like there's many alternatives.

bad04srt
2GN Member

Post by bad04srt » Sat Sep 08, 2007 1:24 am

i agree.....i think it is rediculous that he lost his vendor status because one bad apple and a few followers ruined stuff for him....we all know justin is full of crap and just wants to start personal stuff for no reason.....

opi and racer, in my opinion you also went too far.....as soon as matt took care of you you should have been done with it.....and opi, you complained about justin not dropping it when you were doing the exact same thing....hypocrite much?

slvracr got his stuff fixed and hasnt said a word since....so why did the 2 of you rally and take up arms with justin?

poor guy does his best to make cool stuff for the community he loves and you chase him off with torches and pitchforks cause he bit off more than he could chew.....

i would buy from matt ANYDAY and i think its unfair he lost his vendor status because someone with issues needed to start a fight to elongate his weiner

BlackRoseRacing

Post by BlackRoseRacing » Sat Sep 08, 2007 3:59 am

i would buy from matt ANYDAY and i think its unfair he lost his vendor status because someone with issues needed to start a fight to elongate his weiner
Agree'd.......

As for the "Vendor" Status, there will be changes soon to the "Vendor" forsale section and there will be others filtered through and lose "Vendor" status also. We are working on who can be considered a "Vendor" and the credentials of being a "Vendor". Things are hopefully to change soon, this situation has accelerating things just a little bit.....
And to my knowledge, as of right now...anyone who has had orders with SRT4store have been delt with some way or another and there are NO outstanding orders to be filled here at 2GN.

NeonBluSXT
2GN Member

Post by NeonBluSXT » Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:30 am

No disrespect intended but I think it is unfair that everyone can say what they want but yet Matt has been banned from the site. I think it is only fair that he be able to respond/defend himself on here. Suspending his vendor status is one thing, not allowing him to resond is another.
Neon Blu SXT

TNK wrote:^i like this one, she's fiesty. :lol:
2005 Neon SXT ATX "Blu"

jrumann59

Post by jrumann59 » Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:07 pm

Logic in the neon when did that happen. It is pretty cowardly to continue to bash a guy when he can't even post. My feeling being yeah my 3 transactions went smoothly but 1 of them did try my patience a little but I was somewhat aware of things he was handling and let it go, I stayed on top of him but I wasn't a dick about it either. Trust me he is a lot easier to deal with than another vendor in the neon community that is a smart ass and from NJ.
bone-yard-racing wrote:
Remind him of two things for the mustang:
Slow in=Fast out
Fast in=Ambulance out
ImageImage

SlvrACR
2GN Member

Post by SlvrACR » Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:52 pm

slvracr got his stuff fixed and hasnt said a word since....so why did the 2 of you rally and take up arms with justin?

I have bought many things from him all I wanted was my stuff fixed like the warrenty said. He did and thats all I have to say about the situation.
2gn Member Feedback
My Project Log
01 Dodge ACR - SOLD

racer12306
Junior Admin

Post by racer12306 » Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:56 pm

BlackRoseRacing wrote:And to my knowledge, as of right now...anyone who has had orders with SRT4store have been delt with some way or another and there are NO outstanding orders to be filled here at 2GN.
I am very happy to hear that. So now there is no point of my signature, so I am removing it.
-Frank
Member of Spork Racing
Forum Behavior

WykedHellFire
2GN Member

Post by WykedHellFire » Sun Sep 09, 2007 12:51 am

Arro wrote:Well I was away for a couple weeks, so I've had to read a LOT of crap on this... it sounds to me like he was just buried in work. After reading all this, I understand now that SRT4store is ONE GUY.

Are you freaking kidding me? You mean a few of you have the nerve to bitch because some things take longer than anticipated? You know, those of you who complained here would have been DRUMMED OUT of the DSM community for this sh*t. Seriously... there's so few vendor alternatives for 2GN as it is. This SRT4Store guy is doin his stuff what, out of his own home? And you expect him to have the overhead to compensate for unforseen issues? He doesn't sound like he's tried to knowingly screw anyone, really, and has been scrambling to pacify a mob trying to hang him.

It frustrates me, this happened with another car type I was involved in awhile ago... most the "vendors" were just enthusiasts trying to make things better for everyone, and in the end, people bitched and moaned when it wasn't handled like a 2 million dollar operation. Gimme a break.

I have a friend named Bart, who spent the money on welding equipment, took the time to learn how to weld, and started producing intercooler parts, exhaust systems, strut tower braces, and all sorts of other goodies... really amazing stuff that he spent months developing. I know, because I helped him develop the strut tower bar, which saw four prototypes before the final fifth design. Point is, he was just a guy, workign a full-time job, going to school, and living at home with his folks, and when the weather got too damned cold in Idaho, he couldn't go out to the shack to weld a bar, just because some a-hole in Florida was itching to get a two week turnaround time. And it's not like the people who sent him money of their own free will didn't know that... he was pretty well known on the forum.

So the flames started to fly, someone even had their dad call and threaten him with court and thunder and lightning. It was a disaster.

SO, after reading a chat log someone posted here in the shoutbox, and reading everything, it sounds to me like a bunch of spoiled brats are making trouble for one of the few vendors we have. I'm sure there are bad dealings. But if I read the title of this thread, the count is 12 to 5. I'd say that at the very least, the jury is still out, and has a damn lot more deliberation to go.

Sounds to me like this guy is/was/whatever swamped with work and sales for someone who is only doing it out of his own home, and has a job, and a life. ALSO sounds to me like he's been robbing peter to pay paul (basically working breakneck and out-of-pocket) to deal with some loudmouthed customers. Sounds to me like he's actually pretty patient and godknows if I had to deal with these kinds of customer shenannigans, I'd tell the customer to take me to court, and until then to 'eff off. I don't believe this "customer is always right" BS, because nowadays, the customer is a sneaky, whiny, doublecrossing bastard sometimes and will screw the vendor more often than we usually care to admit.

The idea that this vendor was "banned" because of this is perhaps worse, but like this post, it's all my own opinion, and I'm not a moderator or site admin. I'm still flying the decal on the back window, I like this place, but this particular kinda thing is a sore one for me.
QFT
2000 Ford F-150 XLT (Daily Driver)

2000 Plymouth Neon LX (For Sale, $300, PM me for pics)

1988 Pontiac Firebird (5-Speed and a 305 or 350 going in)(Check back for updates)

rice_eater
2GN Member

Post by rice_eater » Sun Sep 09, 2007 2:41 pm

you guys are unbelievable! go ahead ban me too... you wonder why the forum has gone down? because people like you that support and back up this kind of shit.... it's hopeless... you guys have no idea about what really happened, yet you shut everyone up that's trying to raise valid points..... seriously, go ahead, let it keep going... and then go make threads about why the old regulars just say enough with this shit and leave.....

oh sure, he's just overworked.... oh yeah? then why would he screw me over too, his so called business partner, when i had shit going on that i couldnt control??? Ohh FUUUUCK that NOOOOO, Matt and his buddies have to go out and raise absolute hell over it and scream bloody murder coz shit was late... he started thread after thread and bashed ME at every single chance he had... NOW, others are doing hte SAME thing to him... coz for the longest time he blamed me for all his downfalls... then i dropped off... and guess what... NOTHING CHANGED!!!!! people had enough! so dont go off bitching them out because they are speaking out, educate yourself on the whole situation first, and then see for yourself that you're wrong....

http://www.srtforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=319

You know what pisses me the most about this whole situation????

THAT NOT ONCE HAS MATT EVER COME OUT PUBLICLY AND EVER ADMITTED ANY SORT OF GUILT, AND NEVER OFFERED ANY SORT OF REPLY TO PEOPLE, AND NEVER OFFERED ANY SORT OF PLAN ABOUT HOW HE WILL FIX THINGS!! HE ALWAYS HIDES AND VANISHES WHEN HE IS CALLED OUT. ALWAYS. WELL, HE DOESNT REALLY, HE STILL LURKES EITHER LOGGED OFF, OR LOGGED IN FOR A COUPLE MINUTES AT A TIME... HE ALWAYS IS AWARE WHEN PEOPLE HAVE ISSUES AND ARE TRYING TO GET A HOLD OF HIM.... BUT HE HAS NO BALLS SO HE IGNORES THEM.... OR EVEN BETTER, SENDS HIS BUDDIES TO DEFEND HIM... i mean, look at srtforums... THREAD, AFTER AFTER THREAD, AFTER THREAD, it's the SAME thing... NO REPLY! NO REPLY! NO REPLY!

i've seen it already on this website... when i was fighting with him, people came on and defended him... now THOSE people got screwed, so they are fighting with him, while the new batch of people insists that they have no idea what they're talking about... well boys, give it a couple more months, order some shit and get screwed, and then we'll see what you think...

Arro
2GN Member

Post by Arro » Sun Sep 09, 2007 10:07 pm

Um, in one of my rare moments of direct flamethrowing pleasure...

You're kinda dumb. It's been said he hasn't even had the opportunity afforded to him to say ANYTHING, be it appologies or explanations or anything.

As far as business partners go, I have to wonder if he would have been so behind if his partner were just as proactive in the workload. But then I suppose some people try to play "promoter" or any number of other "roles" in things that supposedly suppliment actual labor and technical skill. I don't know what you can or can't do (from all the way in Calgary? Hmm...), but I wonder just what you DID (or did not) do for your "partnership". I've had friends invoved in those kinds of "arrangements", and eventually one told the other to get bent, and the other started claiming he was betrayed. So who knows?

Anyways, there are always a-holes who are never happy. And since you can't apparently read, here's what was said only a few posts ago...
jrumann59 wrote:Logic in the neon when did that happen. It is pretty cowardly to continue to bash a guy when he can't even post. My feeling being yeah my 3 transactions went smoothly but 1 of them did try my patience a little but I was somewhat aware of things he was handling and let it go, I stayed on top of him but I wasn't a dick about it either. Trust me he is a lot easier to deal with than another vendor in the neon community that is a smart ass and from NJ.
All I know is this: The majority of results from the people with the problems initially is that this Matt guy is doing alot to resolve the issues. Man, issues happen.

Please take your bright red text and stuff it. This guy didn't take your money and run, nor did he do that to anyone else. And you haven't even bothered to explain any details, so why should we think you're any more or less truthful or accurate? All you've really done is claim he's a bad guy and not really backed it up. Not that I'm sure I'm inclined to buy what you'd sell (so to speak) right away.

I've been on SRTForums now for awhile, and I've read some hairy situations with guys who take money and never give it, and try to sell the same product unit to three different people. and this isn't at all what happened. What it sounds like happened is he got caught behind, tried to juggle things, to the dismay of some of you who felt your situation was most important (whether it wasn't or was is not the point here), and maybe he promised more than he could provide, because he didn't know any better.

You know, some times we bite off more than we can chew. That doesn't make us bad people. It just makes us human. Deal with your problem, if you still have one. There's a thread for that now. Otherwise, this is pointless, you are just throwing a tantrum, and I'm mostly posting in response to you because this is your spanking, my friend.

Please. Masturbate a bit, have a few beers, and give Matt a call or something to work out your obviously PERSONAL issues with him. It sounds like you have really nothing to worry about now since you're not gonna be a part of things anymore, right?

rice_eater
2GN Member

Post by rice_eater » Sun Sep 09, 2007 10:27 pm

^^^ blaa blaa blaaa blaaaaaa... oh yeah... i'm the dumb one... :thumbup:

zzzzz
Last edited by rice_eater on Sun Sep 09, 2007 10:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Arro
2GN Member

Post by Arro » Sun Sep 09, 2007 10:41 pm

Hmm.... so then you truely don't have an interest in justifying your statements. I guess you are the dumb one :tardbang:

It's okay, 2GN.org isn't descriminatory against that.
Last edited by Arro on Mon Sep 10, 2007 11:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

rice_eater
2GN Member

Post by rice_eater » Sun Sep 09, 2007 10:54 pm

Arro wrote:Hmm.... so then you truely don't have an interest in justifying your statements. I guess you are the dumb one :bangtard:
lol, PLEASE, i know you might think that because you're old you automatically know everything, but you really dont, so lets not get into this... i've defended myself for months, and mostly just got the cold shoulder... so you can bet your ass i'm not wasting my time with that anymore... you obviously dont have the first clue about all that, otherwise you'd never post something like this... and what the hell do i have to defend myself about in a thread where no one is attacking me in any sort of way?

i learned my lessons, and moved on to other things where i can start with a clean slate, and now i'm making sure i dont make the same mistakes... so believe me when i say, that i no longer care about proving myself to every johnny nobody that comes along and goes off about crap he has no idea about.... you wanna deal with me, good, if not, i'm not crying any rivers. I'm always gonna go above and beyond to help out all the good customers, but you wont see me kissing every morron's ass again....

Arro
2GN Member

Post by Arro » Mon Sep 10, 2007 12:03 am

I'm old? :lol:

BTW, how are the spoilers comming along?

That was rhetorical. I'm perhaps more informed than you expected my old fogey azz to be... Image

seisephiroth
2GN Member

Post by seisephiroth » Mon Sep 10, 2007 2:01 am

Feedback for SRT-4 store: Positive times 2 million

his family and him were kind enough let me live with them while we did the motor swap, i got a set of his 12" accent boards too, and a plate light. all awesome.
The Millennium Falcon of Neons

2000 Plymouth Neon SRT-4 Swap (For Sale)
2002 Subaru Impreza WRX the daily whip

Diablo0
2GN.org Owner/Admin

Post by Diablo0 » Mon Sep 10, 2007 5:34 pm

I'm going to close this thread as well for not... he could be back, not sure but at this point all sales have been resolved except LCLP that I know of. There is no point in continuing this discussion and since everyone is in favor of him not being able to back himself up then all the more reason to lock this thread to prevent anything else from being said where he can't respond back to and defend himself.

Like I said, he could return at a later date... not sure yet...
-Jason
Black '02 Neon R/T | White '02 Neon R/T - SRT-4 Engine Swap
^^^ no, that isn't what I look like haha
Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. - Albert Einstein

LCPLPunk
2GN Member

SRT4Store -1 +1 = 0

Post by LCPLPunk » Sun Sep 16, 2007 7:20 pm

Bought HID lights from SRT4Store about a year ago and I had a bulb go out 5 or so months ago. Asked for a replacement and waited about 5 months to get compensated. I did not get compensated with a new bulb, I got money for a replacement.

Anyways, since I posted negative feedback initially I am putting him into neutral status with me since he did eventually come through.
2001 Neon R/T
Deyeme Motor Mounts, Booger Bushings, JohnnyMopar Cradle Bushings, SRT Silver shift knob, Maddog STS, SRT Rear Seat, K&N WAI, Magnecore Wires, Mobil 1 Full Synthetic Oil, Coil pack heat shield
""The bitterest tears shed over graves are for words left unsaid and deeds left undone" - Harriet Beecher Stowe"

Return to “Vendor Feedback”