modernceo wrote:Id like to address your concerns over purchases at Modern Performance here.
First off, we take everyones private data very seriously. We also take credit card security seriously.
Heres a few of the multiple things we do to protect your security.
- All critical data is not stored on the cart server, and is deleted.
- We have a third party security scanning company that looks for any back entry doors, loopholes and or other security risks.
- We have a full time, dedicated computer that is ONLY for Modern Performance and no other companies websites.
- We routinely check the logs to make sure no one else but our approved computers are accessing data.
- We periodically change passwords for all logins.
- We use a SSL encrypted security gateway to encrypt credit card data
- All confidential data is locked, and not thrown away, or shared, spread around with any other company or individual.
To further increase security, we are making several more steps to further safety and security on our cart.
I have reviewed the recorded phone call in which you called and threatened us twice to "spread slander across the internet and every chat forum you could".
No one hung up on you, and the last words our operator said to you was "Thank you for your call Chris, bye bye" and then hung up.
I know you could be upset over what happened to you, and its easy to forget little details, or make assumptions when your upset.
If youd like, I can email you the recorded phone call for you to review again privately.cbjones26 wrote:well i just called them an i think i hit a nerve im not the nicest person when i get pissed off! they tried giving me some bs excuse on what happened. i told them ill give them the benefit of the doubt but if i do decided to order from them again ill call it in but if anything like this happens again ill post in ever forum/ chat site not to order from them! ( not that it would do anything ppl will still order from them) but it was funny the guy got all pissed an pretty much hung the phone up on me....
i dont have a credit card!! but im thinking about getting one the prepaid credit cards u can get in walmart if i buy shit again off the net! the thing that makes me mad is the bank knows who it is an they wont releace the guys name!!
shouldnt you be talking to him in private and not over the website where everyone can see...its none of your buisness to be personally attacking him on the web.
we have a valid point. i dont think it is just bad luck that all of these people order from MP and then get there identity stolen.
you are the buisness and you need to fix your problems and keep your costomers safe!