Gary Howell apologize to this!!!

Have a good experience with a dealer? Have a bad experience with one? Post it here.

Gary Howell is a good buisness owner.

Poll ended at Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:03 pm

true
No votes
false
100%

Total votes: 6

stdlystdmufn
2GN Member

Gary Howell apologize to this!!!

Post by stdlystdmufn » Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:03 pm

i called howell and gary was the first to answer i paid with an e check through pay pal and he curtly told me to wait til the check clears the folowing monday before i could change the shipping address. (the address is wrong because i was stationed in CA for 2 years for the army and didnt realize that i didnt change the address for this account on pay pal yet) so i call on monday and his mommy answers. let me tell you she is a very pleasent :quotes: lady. she tells me, in a voice that made me feel like i broke the new living room lamp while she was out, that the check hasn't cleared, and before asking me why i was calling or saying goodbye she hung up. And yes Gary Howell i do call that hanging up on me, and so yes i am calling your mommy a liar! so i call gary today as my package travels half way around the country tell gary that some one hung up on me and he calls me a liar and says no one there would do that. and proceeds to hang up on me i call back two other times and he hangs up on me three times in a row. have my wife call so he wont hang up and cus im too pissed to see straight at this point. she asks what he can do for us and he tells her that she can call WV congress and ask them to change the law that says billing and mailing addresses have to be the same. then he tells her that i may apologize to him now if i want. well gary howell ill tell you what im going to start posting on the BBB for everyone on the 2gn that youve wronged and swindled then im going to go to other forums and posting on the bbb for them too. thats how im going to apologize and i hope that you post some lies about the conversation, because then everyone on here (who doesn't already know) will see how much you lie!
in the middle of a DOHC and MTX swap and going with an ASP kit pwered by the S259 batmowheel

Ntyvirus1
2009 Silver Contributor

Post by Ntyvirus1 » Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:38 pm

i have yet to hear good reviews on howell.
Official "I'm Going to Drive My Neon till it Dies" Club #000038

hul kogan wrote: And from thy shadows he comes to rippeth thine buttholes. :lol
MoxHair wrote:You should never throw parts at a car.. You'll dent the exterior.

DoubtedNeon
2GN Member

Post by DoubtedNeon » Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:39 pm

same.
Swordfish2Cowboy wrote:They left a pry bar? Well get the prints like they do on CSI, and track those fuckers down. Then cap them.
grindpunk16 wrote: You and about 2 dozen other folks want that cover. It came with the car, and it's all mine.. :twisted: :bootyshake: \:D/

racer12306
Junior Admin

Post by racer12306 » Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:05 pm

Same

and

It's not a law that billing and shipping
addresses have to be the same.
-Frank
Member of Spork Racing
Forum issues: racer12306@2gn.org
Forum Behavior
Support your favorite forum, DONATE!

r/tguy02
2GN Member

Post by r/tguy02 » Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:07 pm

racer12306 wrote: It's not a law that billing and shipping
no but a lot of places do have that rule. But i am in no way justifying what gary said, hes still a prick.
Justin
[02 R/T sold][00 Highline sold][04 r/t scrapped][95 NYG Sport coupe][01 r/t DD]
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2931823

OB
Former Moderator

Post by OB » Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:08 pm

Someone needs to go beat that guy up already.
-Derek

|Donate to 2gn|Feedback || OB's | GozziFab | All Business |

racer12306
Junior Admin

Post by racer12306 » Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:09 pm

r/tguy02 wrote:
racer12306 wrote: It's not a law that billing and shipping
no but a lot of places do have that rule. But i am in no way justifying what gary said, hes still a prick.
I can believe that. However, Gary said it was WV law.

:bs:
-Frank
Member of Spork Racing
Forum issues: racer12306@2gn.org
Forum Behavior
Support your favorite forum, DONATE!

tytheneonguy
2GN Member

Post by tytheneonguy » Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:34 pm

Agreed I ordered a replacement mirror for the passenger side & took over 8 weeks I was like what's the deal man "its still on it's way" I was like that's the same old story Gary proceeded to yell @ me I was like wtf is wrong with you? So he hangs up on me & did the same thing called back like 3x he demanded I apologize I said the customer is always right needless to say I will never buy again from that sorry excuse of a business ever again worthless turd bag :thefinger: :owned:
02 atx Neon: K&N Typhoon CAI, MPX 60mm tb, MSD wires, Pulstar plugs, 14" American Racing "Estrella" wheels, Powerslot Rotors, Hawk hps pads, Unortodox U.D.P. Gates Racing timing belt, Prothane Race m.m. inserts W.T.B. A604/41TE torque converter

hybrid-Srt2001
2GN Member

Post by hybrid-Srt2001 » Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:44 pm

yeah gary was wrong, but why would anybody in their right mind do business with him after all he has done in the past. Kind of your own fault imo for even trying to buy stuff from him...
ImageImage
[/quote]Yup it definately needs to go lower. If its not scrapeing constantly why you are driving then its not low enough bro. :lol:[/quote]

OB
Former Moderator

Post by OB » Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:00 pm

hybrid-Srt2001 wrote:yeah gary was wrong, but why would anybody in their right mind do business with him after all he has done in the past. Kind of your own fault imo for even trying to buy stuff from him...
:withstupid:

Nice thread resurrection! Imagine that, Howell still sucks. I learned my lesson through others misfortunes, I can proudly say that I haven't given that company a dime of my money in the 6+ years I've been building this car. :)
-Derek

|Donate to 2gn|Feedback || OB's | GozziFab | All Business |

BlackRoseRacing
2009 Platinum Contributor

Post by BlackRoseRacing » Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:35 pm

Since this post was resurrected, I personally have bought 1 or maybe 2 items from Howell, but I did have good experience years ago when working on one of my many AFXR pcm's I had come through my hands. Gary worked with me as we tried to figure out some issues with a pcm I had. Gary and I worked together well discussing hardware issues and software issues I can can honestly back up his pcm's to a point based on my experience's.
But this is all I can back him up on and keep in mind it was a used pcm that I did not purchase directly from him and he still helped me diagnose it!

Adam G
2GN Member

Post by Adam G » Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:22 pm

I ordered one thing ever came to my house two days later....granted it for something small that nobody else had in stock at the time
Adam

04 eblue srt4 - shes getting there
97 white ram
81 white camaro z28

owned 11 neons so far and growing

Public Disturbance
2GN Member

Post by Public Disturbance » Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:02 pm

Personally I make a point to people not to use him I called him once and he was rude and acted like I was wasting his time

Return to “Vendor Feedback”