aspturbo.com

Have a good experience with a dealer? Have a bad experience with one? Post it here.
jckevns
2GN Member

aspturbo.com

Post by jckevns » Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:42 pm

bought a vacuum manifold and ms unit from eric

recieved the vacuum manifold the other day, waiting for the ms unit to be built

the manifold is an excellant piece

communication with eric is excellant, hes always willing to answer any questions you might have even if they're not about his products

thanks eric :thumbup:

Phone Booth Member: 006

gtxtreme19
2010 Silver Contributor

Post by gtxtreme19 » Mon May 10, 2010 7:04 pm

Ordered megasquirt from him and took it to the install in Ohio well the install went horrible and found out symtech sent faulty equipment and Erick took care of it and was very up front. I AM for sure buying from him again. His customer service went way beyond any expectations I had and he was super cool about all of my questions even before I bought anything.

Two big thumbs up from me!
-Mike
Midnight_Rider wrote:
Skitlz wrote:Gramps, get a GPS.
Gramps Prefers Streetmaps. :D

dtjackten
2GN Member

Post by dtjackten » Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:54 am

i have bought several things from erick in the past year, including asp vaccum block, oil return line for my turbo, and oil line for my oil pressure guage...

two thumbs up for erick and asp!!
304whp and 285 ft lbs.... 15psi.
*on the way to 400whp*
dave

NiteHawk
2GN Member

Post by NiteHawk » Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:40 am

bought a couple thousand in parts from Erick. great great businessman, will gladly (and surely) do business with again in the future. He's always willing to talk about options, figure out what's gonna work best, etc. You'd be a fool not to do business with him :)
Matt Cresto
Fueled By Matt
Fueling Your Passion

Fuel systems turbo kits and components, tuning, performance parts. Contact us for all of your performance needs.

acr
BANNED

Post by acr » Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:53 am

Bought a turbo kit from Erick, awesome stuff great customer service, highly recomended, will do business again in the future.

Hudson_Neon
2GN Member

Post by Hudson_Neon » Tue May 31, 2011 8:40 am

spent a fair amount with Erick... he has fast shipping and THE BEST customer service. literally answers the phone on a holiday. best vendor on this site!

BlackRoseRacing
2009 Platinum Contributor

Post by BlackRoseRacing » Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:04 am

Spent the past weekend at Carlisle for an MS2 install on my car. Erick had a blast installing tuning, driving and dynoing my car. Thanks again, the tune was so good I made it home getting 22-25mpg as estimated and the car hauls ARS now :rockon:

Hudson_Neon
2GN Member

Post by Hudson_Neon » Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:08 pm

BlackRoseRacing wrote:Spent the past weekend at Carlisle for an MS2 install on my car. Erick had a blast installing tuning, driving and dynoing my car. Thanks again, the tune was so good I made it home getting 22-25mpg as estimated and the car hauls ARS now :rockon:
All you're missing is a water cooled sandwich plate *cough* do it erick *cough*.

On another note, I watched him tune 6 MS' this weekend. This man is a MS god! If anybody ever has a question regarding a perfect tune, just PM him. He checks them a lot (I know from the car ride to and from carlisle). His services are worth every penny you give to him!

heydockyle
2011 Silver Contributor

Post by heydockyle » Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:12 pm

Hudson_Neon wrote:
On another note, I watched him tune 6 MS' this weekend. This man is a MS god! If anybody ever has a question regarding a perfect tune, just PM him. He checks them a lot (I know from the car ride to and from carlisle). His services are worth every penny you give to him!
:withstupid:

Ask Anthony how he likes his car now after erick spent some time with it.

Haven't bought anything from him, but after having a few conversations with him at Carlisle he is a great dude and I will more then likely be going with MS on the 1gn in the future.
05 OB SRT-4 - AGP Stg 3 Delta 44 Turbo w/ Supporting mods
98 Platinum Coupe - 2.4 Swap
98 Flame Red Sedan - DD Slow
98 Sport Coupe - Totaled
05 SXT - Sold

BlackRoseRacing
2009 Platinum Contributor

Post by BlackRoseRacing » Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:38 pm

Erick had fun with my car as it was the first SC neon he ever got to play with. Erick is pretty laid back and a cool guy to work with, he definitely had his hands full this weekend!
Thanks again Erick for getting my car running better than ever :rockon:

silverneontuner
2GN Member

Post by silverneontuner » Mon May 14, 2012 10:14 pm

Bought an S256 net,megasquirt ,injectors,down pipe and all of the rest of the goodies from Erick @ asp. Very friendly and professional guy to deal with. I also had the remote tune done and Erick explained everything he was adjusting as he made changes so that I could learn a few things. That being said my car runs great and i am extremley happy with the service I recieved. Highly recommended!. Thank you again! :thumbup:

Return to “Vendor Feedback”