Summit Racing.

Have a good experience with a dealer? Have a bad experience with one? Post it here.
2k2patriotblueneon
2GN Member

Summit Racing.

Post by 2k2patriotblueneon » Mon Oct 11, 2004 10:10 pm

Wow, they are great. Bought my ATX cooler from them, a B & M Supercooler...it came super fast, only 2 days and it was at my door. Fastest I have ever received a part from a vendor....without paying for overnight. 8)
2002 Dodge Neon SE
Mopar Stage 3 Coilovers w/Energy Suspension Polyurethane Bushings
SRT Swap in progress
SRT is powered by an AGP 50 trim stage 4 ball bearing turbo kit
When finished will run no less then 400 HP. :twisted:

threefortyduster
2GN Member

Post by threefortyduster » Thu Dec 02, 2004 2:05 am

the shipping is cuz summit is in ohio, and you are in NY. whenever i ship stuff from here to about north GA or AL, it gets there overnight, and instate of course. i just don't like summit because they try to put the little guy out of business

Smoke
2GN Member

Post by Smoke » Sun Aug 14, 2005 8:55 pm

my problem w/ them is the dumb asses i find wheneber i go in there that know nothing!(ok so i'm jelous, i wanna work there {well around cars anyway}) can't beat their service otherwise though.
-David

LionheartedSXT
2GN Member

Post by LionheartedSXT » Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:35 pm

I have to give my piece though about summit, first time ordering from them, ordered a tranny cooler, and received in a couple days. Ordered the aluminum cooler and got copper instead, called the customer service line which the woman I spoke to was very understanding for the mix up and sent another package 2nd day air, this time the one I ask for. I recieve the package today and it is another copper one, WTF??? Obviously someone over there is pretty incompetent, either that or they are out of stock but how hard is it to tell someone that?? Anyways I'm sure not planning on spending my money there again anytime soon........
-Chad
MoxHair wrote:pay no attention to the man behind the curtain. Its all smoke and mirrors.
- Project Log
- Feedback

racer12306
Junior Admin

Post by racer12306 » Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:07 pm

Wow, I'm very surprised. My dad has spent tens of thousands of dollars there over the years and never had a problem with them.

I've placed a few orders myself and never had a problem.
-Frank
Member of Spork Racing
Forum issues: racer12306@2gn.org
Forum Behavior
Support your favorite forum, DONATE!

Danteneon
Former Moderator

Post by Danteneon » Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:19 pm

:withstupid:

Could be an issue with that particular part. Call them back and explain the situation. They may have one hand pulled and checked before they send it again.
If I could just figure out how to meld the Outback and the Neon into one car...

Haganracing
2GN Member

Post by Haganracing » Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:51 pm

I love summit, never had a problem with them

There summit HQ in Ohio is a must see :D
occasional demons wrote:So maybe a FuzzyDanteHagan sammich might just beat a FuzzyHagan. :-k
Danteneon wrote:My advice is to fight those urges and enjoy the fact that you have both X and Y chromosomes. And an SRT. And your hand. You don't need a girl.

Return to “Vendor Feedback”