Titan Motorsports

Have a good experience with a dealer? Have a bad experience with one? Post it here.
grambo
Former Moderator

Titan Motorsports

Post by grambo » Thu Apr 13, 2006 4:52 pm

Had the cheapest pricing on Hotchkis Sway bars. Shipped the stuff THAT day. I received a total of four e-mails of various kinds from them confirming purchase, tracking #'s, routing, and receipt. Awesome company and CS.
01' Neon ACR - SOLD - Its Alive!Thx Sean!
06' Subaru WRX STI - OTS Stage II
07 - Dodge Charger SRT-8 Super Bee #0267
01' Dodge Ram 5.7 - The Mall Crawler

Wenuden
2GN Member

Post by Wenuden » Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:12 pm

Ordered a DC sports rear strut bar on 5-1-07, it is now 6-12-07 and i have yet to receive product, an e-mail explaining the part is on back-order, a phone call, smoke signal, anything. They also do not honor their advertised internet price. advertised price was $89.XX, shipping when i ordered online came to @$8. They canceled my internet order because my CC billing address is not the same as my shipping address, so when i fixed that and reordered over the phone, they quoted me $97.xx for the bar (said the internet price hasn't been updated yet {it still hasn't}). I told them the internet price was cheaper, and they said they would honor that, but jacked shipping up $8. total came out to what it would have been for $97.xx purchase price + original shipping price. It was still cheaper than anywhere else, so i decided to keep my mouth shut. A letter will be sent to the BBB after receipt of product or a refund.

Edit: So, after i post this, i call them, CS tells me that they don't have a record of me having ever ordered anything from them. so after i tell him that i'm looking at my online bank statement with a $106.43 charge from titan motorsports with their phone number attached to it, he puts me on hold and "calls DC sports". the part comes off of back order tomorrow, very conveniently, and he says it should be here by mid-next-week. I'm thinking i should just order a mopar one from e-bay or turboneonstore.com and see which one comes first.

Edit 2: 6-18-07 I recieved the strut bar today. it looks great. I'll probably buy the hotchkis sway package from these guys in a month or 2.

Return to “Vendor Feedback”