FTWNeon Stepping Down Announcement

If we make changes, if the boards will be down, or if we just want to let everyone know about something, we'll be posting it here.
Diablo0
2GN.org Owner/Admin

FTWNeon Stepping Down Announcement

Post by Diablo0 » Fri Oct 05, 2007 9:07 am

I would like to inform everyone that I've been told by Dave (FTWNeon) that he would like to step down from being a moderator. Some of you may have known that he hasn't been on much in the past few weeks or so and the reason behind it was that he just doesn't have the time. Between work and school right now he said he just can't seem to find the time to get on here like he used to and because of that he would like to step down.

Sad to see him do this but it's quite understandable since we all have times when we get extremely busy and have a hard time finding time to log in. He said he will probably return in the future once school is over in a few months and he has the time again. :thumbup:

Because of this though we've decided on a new moderator to take his place over the Topic Specific boards. The new moderator will be kc2002acr.

Please welcome him and if you have any questions or concerns about those sections, please direct them to him and he'll be more than happy to help you out. ;-)

kc2005ptgt
Former Moderator

Post by kc2005ptgt » Fri Oct 05, 2007 9:52 am

:hello2:

I will do the best I can do!! :D
SOLD 5/13- 2005 Chrysler PT Cruiser GT Convertible | 2.4L Turbo HO | Bright Silver Metallic
SOLD 7/09- 2002 Dodge Neon ACR | Flame Red
The Offical: Sold My Neon Even Though I Swore I Never Would Club | Member #777

quicksilvr
Former Moderator

Post by quicksilvr » Fri Oct 05, 2007 10:01 am

Welcome buddy. :thumbup:
-Dave
2001 Dodge Neon R/T

Canada
Junior Admin

Post by Canada » Fri Oct 05, 2007 10:36 am

Sorry to see you go Dave, can't wait for everything to settle down so you can come back to see us again!

Welcome Andrew. Congrats Man, you do realize that this means you have to come to Carlisle next year now. Moderator presence is required. :D

BlackRoseRacing
2009 Platinum Contributor

Post by BlackRoseRacing » Fri Oct 05, 2007 7:26 pm

Moderator presence is required
Crap, I got to start saving now!

Welcome to the board, sorry to see you leave dave!

Return to “News”