How-To and Part Number Posting Clarification

Want to explain How-To do something to make life easier for the next person? Post your detailed instructions here that explain the process you went through to fix, install, or whatever you want. This IS NOT the place to ask how to do something, please ask those questions in one of the other topic specific boards.
Diablo0
2GN.org Owner/Admin

How-To and Part Number Posting Clarification

Post by Diablo0 » Tue Nov 01, 2005 5:24 pm

I'd like to clarify what type of posts should be made in here.

How-To:
If you have a detailed, step by step instruction guide to perform an certian task like installing a part or performing a modification.

A good example would be:
http://forum.2gn.org/viewtopic.php?t=2658

Part Numbers:
If you are seeking a part number, ask it here. If you have a list of parts that are good to know for a certian intall like say installing an SRT-4 turbo onto a 2GN.

If you have any questions feel free to ask.
-Jason
Black '02 Neon R/T | White '02 Neon R/T - SRT-4 Engine Swap
^^^ no, that isn't what I look like haha
Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. - Albert Einstein

BlackRoseRacing
2009 Platinum Contributor

Post by BlackRoseRacing » Sun Jul 30, 2006 1:31 pm

Im spending most of the day today(7-30-06) cleaning up this topic. Please do a search before posting a new topic here. Im getting rid of multiple posts, renaming How to's and part number requests to make searching here much easier.
When im finished you should be able to find any part number easily and how to's much easier....
Thank you
Chris
aka BlackRoseRacing

***Edit***
I spent from 11am this moring till 3pm this afternoon cleaning up this topic, If you are not sure of what your going to post please contact me...as of now this topic has been totally cleaned up from the origional post back in 2004 till now......
Thanks you for your time...

BlackRoseRacing

Post by BlackRoseRacing » Sat Sep 02, 2006 9:16 am

Please be advised I would like this format put into place please :wink:

Part Number Request: (description of part needed)

How-To: (then a detailed how to)

If your looking for a How To ask over in General Discussion, and once a detailed How to is made I will move it here. Please dont ask for a how to in this topic anymore.
Thanks to all
Chris (BlackRoseRacing)

BlackRoseRacing

Post by BlackRoseRacing » Wed Sep 12, 2007 6:36 am

Update 9-12-07
I'm working on re-organizing the How To: forum similar to the Part Number forum, bare with me since there's 3 pages here to move...
Thanks
BlackRoseRacing

PS - If you feel your topic should be posted in another section Vs the one I moved it to, feel free to contact me...

Return to “How-To's”