NOT A HOW TO! How I get my mirror shine

Got a question on outside appearance modifications. Questions about body kits, exterior lighting, just anything thats a visual mod on the "exterior" of the car. Ask those questions here.
lambostealth
2GN Member

Post by lambostealth » Fri Apr 20, 2007 7:46 pm

Sorry, wrong, it's been proved time and time again, weeks my ass. Zaino lasts months and months. And there is NO WAY you are getting the same durability, or even close with anything purchased OTC.

I use plenty of other products as well, OTC products, boutique waxes, pure carnubas, other sealants, but I posted the best that I have used here, because it works better that everything else I have used.

I know from seeing CHEMICAL DATA TESTS in person that Zaino will last up to a year, and the best noe behind it lasts about 4 months.

If you really want to keep this crap up, I'll just close this thread. I posted that I did not want this to become a pissing contest. Leave it alone.
-Chris
LOUD PIPES SAVE LIVES!!
Hahn Turbo, Portfueler, 3"downpipe, BC Coilovers........ahh who cares.SOLD
2001 BMW 530I
2007 Honda Accord
1988 Ford F-150

-Devil-
2GN Member

Post by -Devil- » Fri Apr 20, 2007 7:54 pm

i explaind in pm, i have nothing more to tell you ...

Diablo0
2GN.org Owner/Admin

Post by Diablo0 » Sat Apr 21, 2007 11:51 am

Locked at the authors request since this thread was not meant to turn into a How-To and wanted to merely explain what steps he took when detailing his car.
-Jason
Black '02 Neon R/T | White '02 Neon R/T - SRT-4 Engine Swap
^^^ no, that isn't what I look like haha
Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. - Albert Einstein

Return to “Exterior”