Srt Swap guys

Doing a SRT-4 Motor swap into your Neon, maybe even a 2.4... have questions about it, what you'll need or what issues you'll run into? Answers can be found in here.
95srtswap
2GN Member

Srt Swap guys

Post by 95srtswap » Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:12 pm

It is official, I CAN and have Tested the shut off of skim module. with skim module unplugged I can not only start the car but it stays running. Finally I have been trying at this for a good year or 2. I'm not offering the service yet cause I need to figure out how I'm going to do it with security and such but was excited that I finally got it.

Danteneon
Former Moderator

Post by Danteneon » Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:35 am

Wow. That is going to make like a lot easier on 2gn folks. Great work :thumbup:
If I could just figure out how to meld the Outback and the Neon into one car...

sidepipe87
2009 Silver Contributor

Re: Srt Swap guys

Post by sidepipe87 » Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:13 pm

95srtswap wrote:It is official, I CAN and have Tested the shut off of skim module. with skim module unplugged I can not only start the car but it stays running. Finally I have been trying at this for a good year or 2. I'm not offering the service yet cause I need to figure out how I'm going to do it with security and such but was excited that I finally got it.
Very cool. I know people have come in here trying to butt heads with you on the PCMs and stuff, but I for one think it's awesome you're taking these things previously thought undoable, or not feasible and making things happen. Keep up the good work :thumbup:

Return to “Motor Swap”