CF HVAC Cover

Questions about interior lighting, shift knobs, just anything mainly to do with modifications on the inside of the car. Ask those questions here.
SILVER-ES

CF HVAC Cover

Post by SILVER-ES » Thu Nov 24, 2005 2:21 pm

Figures they would release right after spending all my money on the 360 and games! :cry:

http://www.carbonbydesign.com/proddetai ... d=srt4hvac

They also have the PVO spoiler in CF now as well. From what I saw on the srt-forums I think Jason will soon have that.

http://www.carbonbydesign.com/proddetai ... %5FwingPVO

half_twisted
2GN Member

Re: CF HVAC Cover

Post by half_twisted » Thu Nov 24, 2005 3:19 pm

is this a chin spoiler for is it like the down draft spoiler.

They also have the PVO spoiler in CF now as well. From what I saw on the srt-forums I think Jason will soon have that.

http://www.carbonbydesign.com/proddetai ... %5FwingPVO[/quote]

phenomeneon21
2GN Member

Post by phenomeneon21 » Thu Nov 24, 2005 3:19 pm

sheesh, that's going a bit far...i think the carbon fiber phase is getting a little outta hand...i even saw somewhere that you could buy the middle arm rest in carbon fiber...i think carbon fiber should stay on the outside of the car, but thats just my .02. (even the new srt carbon fiber wing is rediculous)
2007 Subaru WRX STi

Diablo0
2GN.org Owner/Admin

Post by Diablo0 » Thu Nov 24, 2005 4:28 pm

Yeah that "cover" I'm probably not gonna get unless I see it instead and it makes me go whoa... b/c it's only a cover.

The PVO/AVS style spoiler right now I might be getting as soon as their free shipping kicks in.
-Jason
Black '02 Neon R/T | White '02 Neon R/T - SRT-4 Engine Swap
^^^ no, that isn't what I look like haha
Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. - Albert Einstein

phenomeneon21
2GN Member

Post by phenomeneon21 » Thu Nov 24, 2005 4:40 pm

if they're having free shipping on any other products, i might have to look into a new hood and trunk...
2007 Subaru WRX STi

scneonchic
2GN Veteran

Post by scneonchic » Thu Nov 24, 2005 9:48 pm

i do like that wing...i might consider that some day.

as far as that HVAC thing goes...if u watch ebay, there is a guy that makes that stuff. a company called www.fibercation.com the whole replacement bezel they have is usualy around $100 when i see it on ebay. but they also make that stuff as the demand comes in usually, they dont just have them ready to ship the way CBD does

i would rather have a replacement than an overlay, but then as much as i love cf, i dont want to add to much of it to my interior till i have the money to get all of it

refect
2GN Member

Post by refect » Fri Nov 25, 2005 1:57 am

i have seen that carbon fiber HVAC on ebay except someone turned it into a guage pod. the part where the a/c vents go were fiberglassed into 3 guage pods and the whole thing was wrapped in cf. looked pretty badass. let me see if i can find a pic of it....
-Brad

Return to “Interior”