Saturday May 19th BBQ at my place! Bowie, MD

For Clubs and Events in: DE,MD,NJ,NY,PA,VA,WV and the DC Area
Passt
2GN Member

Saturday May 19th BBQ at my place! Bowie, MD

Post by Passt » Wed May 02, 2012 10:14 am

Let's get the season started this month, why wait until Carlisle? Anyone is welcome. If you'd like to come, PM me for the address. We have some new members in our area, and I'd love to get everyone together again!

4pm until whenever
Bowie, MD

Stacey and I would love to have you guys and gals over to see our new house. We've been here less than a year and we've been working hard on getting it presentable lol. We just got the back porch set up with a grill and a smoker, and we're itching to use them! I've also invited some of the folks from the Cherokee forum I'm on, so let's make this a Chrysler get-together to remember :)

Bring drinks / snacks / whatever else you love at a BBQ. We will provide the meat. ;) That's what she said.

INVUJerry
2GN Veteran

Post by INVUJerry » Sat May 05, 2012 8:55 am

If Christy pops back from this surgery we'll be there for sure! I'll bring beer and potato salad and stuff.

Passt
2GN Member

Post by Passt » Sun May 06, 2012 7:50 pm

Sounds great man, I hope she feels better fast, and I definitely hope to see you two there :)

mjrpaine
2GN Member

Post by mjrpaine » Sun May 06, 2012 7:57 pm

I would go ... but I think driving 7 hours 1 way for a meet would be a little on the insane side ... not that I am really all that sane anyways ...
Official " I'm Going to Drive My Neon till it Dies " Club # 132
Jason

Return to “North East”