Tailgater gets his

Any sort of pictures or videos (no adult content!) that is not related to Neons go here.
Midnight_Rider
Spam Avenger!

Tailgater gets his

Post by Midnight_Rider » Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:06 pm

http://youtu.be/3XqZoaWKv2k

Yes, she is in the passing lane but is passing vehicles while doing the 55 MPH speed limit.

I have idiots tailgate me like this many times a day on my job. Two Sundays ago, I had one tailgate me to the point of my not even being able to see the hood of his car or even the dash :shock: . He tried to hit me twice and, once he cut off a semi by merging in front of it (I was apparently taking too long to merge by waiting to see both of the truck's headlights before merging), would not let me merge into the outside lane (no matter which lane I tried to get into, he would cut in front of me). He then turned completely around in the driver's seat, stuck his upper body OUT OF THE WINDOW and flipped me off with BOTH hands (there must have been a passenger holding the wheel as the driver had no view of the road whatsoever).
He then exited over the diamond and almost hit the Exit sign in the process. How dare I pass vehicles at the 70 MPH speed limit in front of him when he had less than a mile to go before he needed to exit? Stupid me, I guess. :tardbang:
Official "I'm Going To Drive My Neon 'til It Dies" Club #10

ragek23
2GN Member

Post by ragek23 » Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:44 pm

I saw this and i was very happy. I have ppl tailgate me often too. I won't pass unless it gives me a long term benefit. if my exit or turn is coming up its pointless.

2002 Neon SXT Sold
2006 EVO MR Weekend Warrior
2003 SRT 4 DD
-Kevin

Passt
2GN Member

Post by Passt » Thu May 08, 2014 2:48 am

It says the video is private when I try to watch it.

occasional demons
Junior Admin

Post by occasional demons » Thu May 08, 2014 10:24 am

Probably done for legal reasons. Footage can be twisted around by lawyers to your disadvantage...
Bill
Olha Koba, a psychologist in Kyiv, said that “anger and hate in this situation is a normal reaction and important to validate.” But it is important to channel it into something useful, she said, such as making incendiary bombs out of empty bottles.
2000 Neon MTX swap with '02 R/T PCM
1999 neon coupe 2.4 swap
2021 Forester

Midnight_Rider
Spam Avenger!

Post by Midnight_Rider » Thu May 08, 2014 11:00 am

Passt wrote:It says the video is private when I try to watch it.
The poster may have taken it down- I remember reading that she almost immediately disabled comments on YouTube due to some people being pretty vicious.
Official "I'm Going To Drive My Neon 'til It Dies" Club #10

Return to “Off-Topic Media”