G'Day Guys

Any sort of pictures or videos (no adult content!) that is not related to Neons go here.
Alex Kurdian
2GN Member

G'Day Guys

Post by Alex Kurdian » Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:02 am

Hey my old 2gn mates...how RU all...(well at least all the guys that knew me :rofl: )

Wow its been ages...I haven't forgotten about ya all...I've just been busy as this year with alot going on blah I wont bore ya...

My Mazda hasn't changed much ...just a few litlle awesome things here and there...the warranty is up soon and I will be able to make her look SIK...wheels ...coil-overs etc...

Anyways hope everyone is well...and your Neons are going strong...I always wondered how my old Black beauty went?? :roll:

Anyways I have alota posts to catch up on see what happening....Ohh and to this day i Haven't found a Mazda Forum that comes close to this one...A tribute to 2gn.org :thumbup:

Last edited by Alex Kurdian on Mon Dec 29, 2014 1:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
I drove My Neon till it "SOLD" And then bought a Mazda 3 Skyactiv
Australia 01
"So say We ALL"

Midnight_Rider
Spam Avenger!

Post by Midnight_Rider » Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:31 am

Hey Alex! I was just thinking about you since it is almost time for AU to celebrate New Year's before we do. :lol: You haven't heard from the buyer of your Neon? Sure hope that it is being taken care of or else we will track the owner down... :beatstick:

I'm still plugging away at my SRT- getting into the more expensive stuff now, unfortunately.
Official "I'm Going To Drive My Neon 'til It Dies" Club #10

MyNeonSaysHi
2GN Veteran

Post by MyNeonSaysHi » Sat Dec 27, 2014 11:37 pm

Sup Alex, Mazda is looking good. Thanks for dropping by.

08 Acura TL-S
23 Hyundai Elantra N

Alex Kurdian
2GN Member

Post by Alex Kurdian » Sun Dec 28, 2014 6:05 pm

Midnight_Rider wrote:Hey Alex! I was just thinking about you since it is almost time for AU to celebrate New Year's before we do. :lol: You haven't heard from the buyer of your Neon? Sure hope that it is being taken care of or else we will track the owner down... :beatstick:

I'm still plugging away at my SRT- getting into the more expensive stuff now, unfortunately.

All good gramps hope ya had a good xmas...yeah I haven't heard or seen my old car hopefully he's looked after it...

Good to see your upgrading :lol: I cant wait to trick the Mazda out...its crying to get outa stock and into insanity
MyNeonSaysHi wrote:Sup Alex, Mazda is looking good. Thanks for dropping by.
yeah all good bro...just working had trying to save and make the car look awesome...it costs but hey its worth it...my wife thinks i'm insane but little does she know that all women are insane anyways.... :rofl:
Australia 01
"So say We ALL"

Alex Kurdian
2GN Member

Rims and stuff

Post by Alex Kurdian » Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:39 am

Here are a few more pics of my ride I added the welcome illumination inside and the aluminum foot rest as well...the iPhone pics don't do the night lights justice...

Last edited by Alex Kurdian on Mon Jan 05, 2015 12:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
Australia 01
"So say We ALL"

NickKo
2009 Gold Contributor

Post by NickKo » Wed Dec 31, 2014 1:28 pm

Good to see you here again !! :wave:

- Nick
-1998 2-dr SOHC MTX= 57mm TB; Maddog STS
-2000 Ply.LX w/MTX = Maddog STS; CAI; 2.5 exh.; 60mm T/B
-2001 ATX w/Syked PCM + Magnum header
-2001 ACR w/SRT T/B bored out to 55mm

Official "I'm Going to Drive My Neon till it Dies" Club #000009

occasional demons
Junior Admin

Post by occasional demons » Wed Dec 31, 2014 2:16 pm

The Mazda is looking sharp! :thumbup:
Bill
Olha Koba, a psychologist in Kyiv, said that “anger and hate in this situation is a normal reaction and important to validate.” But it is important to channel it into something useful, she said, such as making incendiary bombs out of empty bottles.
2000 Neon MTX swap with '02 R/T PCM
1999 neon coupe 2.4 swap
2021 Forester

Return to “Off-Topic Media”