2GN.ORG 2GN.ORG
The best source for the Second Generation Neon - Period.

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   RulesBoard Rules   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   LinksLinks  :: Register
 ProfileProfile   GarageGarage   1/4 Mile Table1/4 Mile Table   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Interior dye

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ramroid
ATX fanboy
2GN Registrant

Post: #1   PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 2:53 pm    Post subject: Interior dye Reply with quote

Anyone ever dye their cloth seats? I know i used some VHT vinyl/carpet dye on my headliner last year and its still there without and rub off, but i want to change the color of my seats a little. Go from slate gray to black..not a shocking change, but i'll notice it. The aries pattern is a slightly different color and i'm being anal about it.
Lantern04rt
Back In Black Again!
2011 Silver Contributor

2004 Dodge Neon R/T

Post: #2   PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We tried it on my friends seats for the hell of it since I had other seats to donate him, the amount of coats it took made the seat super hard and cardboard like.I wouldn't bother trying it personally again or suggest it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    2GN.ORG Forum Index -> Interior All times are UTC - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: