2GN.ORG 2GN.ORG
The best source for the Second Generation Neon - Period.

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   RulesBoard Rules   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   LinksLinks  :: Register
 ProfileProfile   GarageGarage   1/4 Mile Table1/4 Mile Table   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

qusetions about the powerdoor lock

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jumpa-Digital
EAT SLEEP RAVE REPET
n00b

2000 Chrysler Neon SE

Post: #1   PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:02 pm    Post subject: qusetions about the powerdoor lock Reply with quote

hi i noticed that i have central door lock. but the problem is the it does not work.

i checked all the fuses on the driver side inside and outside but found no broken fuse. is there any relays the i can check or doe i have to replace all the lockes

help a dude out Sad
thomas_w
2GN Registrant

Post: #2   PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 4:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe the fuse for that is actually in the PDC in the engine bay. Also the wiring can break, especially near the hinges. I used a voltmeter to check for connectivity door to door when I had an issue with the power door locks. But check the fuse first obviously.
Jumpa-Digital
EAT SLEEP RAVE REPET
n00b

2000 Chrysler Neon SE

Post: #3   PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is there a wireing diagram / electrical diagram so i know what to measure
thomas_w
2GN Registrant

Post: #4   PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My Haynes manual had the wiring diagram in there and I only checked whether the wires still have connectivity. Mine is a 1gn so the wiring diagram I used may not help you much.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    2GN.ORG Forum Index -> Interior All times are UTC - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: