2GN.ORG 2GN.ORG
The best source for the Second Generation Neon - Period.

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   RulesBoard Rules   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   LinksLinks  :: Register
 ProfileProfile   GarageGarage   1/4 Mile Table1/4 Mile Table   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

VIN Flashing Service by sidepipe87

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Farani
Fresh Fish

Post: #1   PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:19 pm    Post subject: VIN Flashing Service by sidepipe87 Reply with quote

I had to make sure I came on here and posted some feedback on my recent experience with Ryan (sidepipe87). I just sent him a Stage 1 PCM to reflash with my VIN number about a week ago, and I actually just sent him a Stage 2 to reflash now, too. He did a fantastic job, so I wanted to let everyone know, if you need your PCM reflashed send it to him! His fee is very reasonable (probably the cheapest, actually), and he reflashed and shipped mine out the very same day he received it. He sent me PMs every step of the way, so I knew exactly what was going on. Top notch all around. Thanks, Ryan! thumbup
akirony
2GN Registrant

2003 Dodge Neon SXT

Post: #2   PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I too must leave some great feedback for Ryan (sidepipe87). I bought an R/t pcm from another 2GNer for my Magnum swap and went to multiple dealerships in the DFW area to get it reflashed. None at all would touch this simple and common task. Just when I was about to give up hope, I posted here about my forth comings and got a quick response from sidepipe87. I sent it out to get flashed and within 2 weeks there and back, I was back in business. Quick and pretty good price, and constant progress updates. Didn't miss a step. Thanks again Ryan.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    2GN.ORG Forum Index -> Vendor Feedback All times are UTC - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: