2GN.ORG 2GN.ORG
The best source for the Second Generation Neon - Period.

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   RulesBoard Rules   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   LinksLinks  :: Register
 ProfileProfile   GarageGarage   1/4 Mile Table1/4 Mile Table   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

2015 Carlisle Picture Thread

View previous topic :: View next topic  
thomas_w
2GN Registrant

Post: #1   PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:28 am    Post subject: 2015 Carlisle Picture Thread Reply with quote

I did not really take many pictures this year, and all of them were at TMI. But here we go:

ducktapetg
2GN Registrant

Post: #2   PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am pissed I missed the TMI...next year. Here are some of mine. More to come.

HellCat runs. Potato quality for some reason.
http://vid43.photobucket.com/albums/e399/ducktapetg/20150711_121440_zpslgrryhfs.mp4

2001 r/t
1998 r/t Project Log --> http://forum.2gn.org/viewtopic.php?t=66496
ducktapetg
2GN Registrant

Post: #3   PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

2001 r/t
Midnight_Rider
2014 Platinum Contributor

Post: #4   PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I knew that BRR's shell would make the perfect centerpiece for the invitational tent. Very Happy "Year of the Neon" indeed! Looks like I missed a good time so I will definitely make it next year- with lots of new parts. Laughing
95neon95
2GN Registrant

Post: #5   PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

looks like everybody skipped taking a pic of my pile. oh well

03 grand cherokee overland- FS
occasional demons
Mr One World

2001 Dodge Neon ES

Post: #6   PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like Jason (ducktapetg) did a fair job of getting quite a few.

There is so much other stuff to do, it is really tough to get everyone. And when you have been there more than a few times, the urge to photograph everything fades quickly.

You get to where you'd rather enjoy the other stuff as it happens, than through a camera lens.

I'll try to get the pics I took at TMI posted later tonight. Must have gotten a stomach bug there, wasn't feeling the best yesterday. I really didn't focus too much on the cars tho.

2001 neon ES MTX with '02 R/T PCM
1999 neon 2.4 EDZ MTX
Help support 2GN!
95neon95
2GN Registrant

Post: #7   PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i agree. i really don't care. i know what my car looks like, so i don't need to see pics of it online. i think i only took 1 or 2 pics of it myself. i had the silver srt swapped 02 that was beside the mag swapped eblue with the chrysler front. just seems like i see small portions of it in pics of others cars

i didn't take many pics myself, though i did get a few.

that creeper shot of ryan's car

and a minor breakdown on both cars on the way home

ianguilly
Coupe Lover
2GN Registrant

Post: #8   PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Too lazy to post pictures here, didn't take a lot of neons. Bill correct once you've seen them more than a few times you're kinda numb.

-Neon #3 1999 Dodge Neon R/T coupe,DOHC MTX DD "Christine X2"

Official "I'm gonna drive my Neon until it dies" Club Member #110
ducktapetg
2GN Registrant

Post: #9   PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ianguilly wrote:
Too lazy to post pictures here, didn't take a lot of neons. Bill correct once you've seen them more than a few times you're kinda numb.

This is what gfs/wives are for. They, for the most part, could care less about all these cars. Mine took most of the pictures. I took the videos of the hellcats and some other misc. pics.

95neon95 wrote:

You and me both. I don't care either especially since it isn't exactly a looker. Doesn't help I was in between PA ACR and those two race cars haha.

2001 r/t
95neon95
2GN Registrant

Post: #10   PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ducktapetg wrote:
ianguilly wrote:

This is what gfs/wives are for. They, for the most part, could care less about all these cars. Mine took most of the pictures. I took the videos of the hellcats and some other misc. pics.

95neon95 wrote:

You and me both. I don't care either especially since it isn't exactly a looker. Doesn't help I was in between PA ACR and those two race cars haha.

i was beside my buddy's eblue, and mine was nowhere close to "show quality". hell, i was stealing parts from my buddy's srt4 about 45 minutes before we headed up there. engine bay is a mess, and the wheels were borrowed since mine were rubbing on the coilovers

RumbleFish
n00b

Post: #11   PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kind of excited to see my car (stone white acr) made somebodys pix! I spent most of my time cruising the show and at the autocross so I didnt get to really talk to many people. But my first Carlisle was a blast and I cant wait for next year. After this, I have no desire to ever go back to the mopar nats...
occasional demons
Mr One World

2001 Dodge Neon ES

Post: #12   PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

2001 neon ES MTX with '02 R/T PCM
1999 neon 2.4 EDZ MTX
Help support 2GN!
ducktapetg
2GN Registrant

Post: #13   PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RumbleFish wrote:
Kind of excited to see my car (stone white acr) made somebodys pix! I spent most of my time cruising the show and at the autocross so I didnt get to really talk to many people. But my first Carlisle was a blast and I cant wait for next year. After this, I have no desire to ever go back to the mopar nats...

I loved your car. The wife took more than one. Great job at the autocross too.

2001 r/t
Post new topic   Reply to topic    2GN.ORG Forum Index -> Picture Post All times are UTC - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: