2GN.ORG 2GN.ORG
The best source for the Second Generation Neon - Period.

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   RulesBoard Rules   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   LinksLinks  :: Register
 ProfileProfile   GarageGarage   1/4 Mile Table1/4 Mile Table   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hello from Cape Cod, Ma

View previous topic :: View next topic  
araujop
n00b

Post: #1   PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:23 am    Post subject: Hello from Cape Cod, Ma Reply with quote

Thanks for the add! I have previously owned a 2005 Dodge Neon SXT that was my daily and track car and was apart of 2gn for few years as DodgeEvo. Then bought a dart when they come out (2013 Dodge Dart Rallye). Ended up getting rid of it and in a truck for work. Now, I have traded in the truck and just picked this 2013 Dodge Dart Rallye up other day. Couldn't be happier to be in it again and part of 2gn. Looking forward to meeting people on here and at meets. Thanks

Midnight_Rider
2014 Platinum Contributor

Post: #2   PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hello2 Welcome back!
araujop
n00b

Post: #3   PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you
Post new topic   Reply to topic    2GN.ORG Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself! All times are UTC - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: