2GN.ORG 2GN.ORG
The best source for the Second Generation Neon - Period.

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   RulesBoard Rules   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   LinksLinks  :: Register
 ProfileProfile   GarageGarage   1/4 Mile Table1/4 Mile Table   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

mikeys 05 sxt

View previous topic :: View next topic  
lolneon602
FOR PAUL
n00b

Post: #1   PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 4:59 pm    Post subject: mikeys 05 sxt Reply with quote

here is my baby her name is makenzie and i purchased her on 04-01-15

here she is when i got her at the dealer

here she is currently Smile

what do yall think so far...

she is on ksport coilsovers
srt4 axleback
18x8" wheels
civic lip
I used to say I live my life a quarter mile at a time and I think that's why we were brothers - because you did too. No matter where you are, whether it's a quarter mile away or half way across the world. The most important thing in life will always be the people in this room, right here, right now. Salute mi familia. You'll always be with me. And you'll always be my brother.
Midnight_Rider
2014 Platinum Contributor

Post: #2   PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lookin' good. thumbup My favorite of the pics is the one at the carwash with all of the suds. Laughing
MyNeonSaysHi
2GN Registrant

2004 Dodge SRT-4

Post: #3   PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
what do yall think so far...

I like the first picture the best

2005 Neon SRT-4 #6 and WILL STAY
2008 TL Type S
lolneon602
FOR PAUL
n00b

Post: #4   PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks yall.. I'm trying haha thumbup
I used to say I live my life a quarter mile at a time and I think that's why we were brothers - because you did too. No matter where you are, whether it's a quarter mile away or half way across the world. The most important thing in life will always be the people in this room, right here, right now. Salute mi familia. You'll always be with me. And you'll always be my brother.
flex_mentallo
Fresh Fish

Post: #5   PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You took a pretty much stock car and did a few small things to mKe it look really nice and aggressive. Those wheels and the lip are hot!
How are those Ksports riding? I really want to upgrade my missing stock se suspension.
occasional demons
Mr One World

2001 Dodge Neon ES

Post: #6   PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad you left the park bench off to the side....

Some would still mount it to the trunk lid. The shopping cart handle is at least a stock option. Very Happy

2001 neon ES MTX with '02 R/T PCM
1999 neon 2.4 EDZ MTX
Help support 2GN!
ckrock946
2GN Registrant

2005 Dodge Neon SXT

Post: #7   PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

occasional demons wrote:
Glad you left the park bench off to the side....

laughing3 laughing3 ROFL ROFL ROFL

Official "I'm Going To Drive My Neon 'til It Dies" Club #141
lolneon602
FOR PAUL
n00b

Post: #8   PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

flex_mentallo wrote:
You took a pretty much stock car and did a few small things to mKe it look really nice and aggressive. Those wheels and the lip are hot!
How are those Ksports riding? I really want to upgrade my missing stock se suspension.

thanks brotha means alot!! thumbup thumbup
usel3ss
2GN Registrant

Post: #9   PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your ride is looking good...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    2GN.ORG Forum Index -> Picture Post All times are UTC - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: