2GN.ORG 2GN.ORG
The best source for the Second Generation Neon - Period.

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   RulesBoard Rules   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   LinksLinks  :: Register
 ProfileProfile   GarageGarage   1/4 Mile Table1/4 Mile Table   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

PCM VIN flashing, Mopar Stage 1/2 flashes, SKIM removal

View previous topic :: View next topic  
sidepipe87
boom! roasted!
2009 Silver Contributor

2003 Dodge Neon SXT

Post: #1   PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:33 pm    Post subject: PCM VIN flashing, Mopar Stage 1/2 flashes, SKIM removal Reply with quote

Name: Ryan B

Well I finally decided to get setup as a vendor on here to offer my services openly to the community. Many of you already know I offer VIN flashing services for folks, but if you didn't know, read on.

UPDATE - 2/17/2016 - I am now able to reflash your NGC PCM with a Mopar Stage 1 or Mopar Stage 2 calibration for the SRT-4. In order to do this you need to provide an 04-05 MTX (3 connector) PCM and for $170 you will get a reflashed PCM. If I provide the PCM the cost will be $240 with a $70 core refund if you send me your workin 04/05 PCM after receiving the new one.

UPDATE - 10/31/2015 - I am now offering SKIM removal services on SBEC PCMS (00-02). This is intended for people that have a replacement PCM with SKIM enabled but need a non-SKIM PCM for their non SKIM equipped car. For $100 you can send me your PCM and I will deactivate the SKIM. If you wish to remove SKIM from your car you must unplug or remove your SKIM module (black ring around ignition cylinder) BEFORE plugging in the PCM. This is EXTREMELY critical. If you do not, the SKIM will be reactivated in the PCM and I cannot issue a refund due to user error. NGC (03-05) PCMS are not being supported yet for this service.

UPDATE - 8/31/2015 - As of present time I am capable of flashing VINS for both NGC and SBEC PCMs successfully.

NGC PCM:

SBEC PCM:

What is the purpose?

***This service is for people that buy replacement PCMs (ex. 03-05 neon) whether it be stock replacement for a dead PCM, transmission swap, a Mopar Staged upgrade for SRT-4, a Syked ECU, whatever. If it's an NGC PCM it can be flashed with your vehicles VIN so that you do not run into start and stall issues stemming from an unprogrammed PCM

Can I get my PCM flashed?

***Currently I have the ability to flash NGC PCMs, but will shortly have the ability to flash SBEC PCMs as well.

How much does it cost?

***I charge a flat $50 fee for VIN flashing via PayPal which includes return shipping costs via USPS Priority Mail. Price is only guaranteed for people in the lower 48 states. If you live in Alaska, Hawaii, Canada or anyone else please PM me to discussing shipping costs.

How can I pay?

***PayPal: pcmvinflashing [at] gmail [dot] com

How long does it take?

***I am normally able to do the VIN flashing the same day I receive the PCM and ship it out the next day assuming the post office is open. Upon shipping I will provide you with a USPS tracking number

What will I need to provide?

***In addition to proving your PCM I will also need a typed copy of your VIN number for the car the PCM will be going into. I also ask that you remove the bracket from the PCM as that makes shipping more difficult and costly.

How can I contact you?

***You can PM here for the quickest response, also feel free to check out my Facebook page located here: Dodge/Chrysler NGC PCM VIN/SKIM flash service

What if I have a problem?

***I have yet to see a problem arise from me simply flashing a VIN into a PCM, but in the off chance something does happen, message me and I will help trouble shoot to the best of my abilities to determine if it is related to the service I provided or not.

Thank you!

All business is appreciated as I am just one person doing this on the side to help out the community and make a few dollars here and there at a cheaper rate and quicker turnaround time than the competition. I always put forth my very best effort to ensure you are satisfied because the bottom line is any vendor is only as good as their reputation.

Last edited by sidepipe87 on Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:56 am; edited 4 times in total
sidepipe87
boom! roasted!
2009 Silver Contributor

2003 Dodge Neon SXT

Post: #2   PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump. I just updated the first post to reflect that I am VIN flashing SBEC PCMs now too.

Also, if you have a Diablosport handheld and need to get a divorce... message me.
sidepipe87
boom! roasted!
2009 Silver Contributor

2003 Dodge Neon SXT

Post: #3   PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have updated the first post to announce that I now offer SKIM removal services on 00-02 SBEC PCMS. I am still in the process of working on the 03-05 NGC PCMS.
fusion210
2GN Registrant

Post: #4   PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can you do PT Cruiser PCMs as well? The GT Cruiser with either transmission and the PT Touring with the turbo automatic.
sidepipe87
boom! roasted!
2009 Silver Contributor

2003 Dodge Neon SXT

Post: #5   PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes depending what all you need done I can handle PT as well. What service are you looking for? just a VIN flash?
sidepipe87
boom! roasted!
2009 Silver Contributor

2003 Dodge Neon SXT

Post: #6   PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

UPDATE - I am now able to reflash your NGC PCM with a Mopar Stage 1 or Mopar Stage 2 (without toys) calibration for the SRT-4.

In order to do this you need to provide an 04-05 MTX (3 connector) PCM and for $170 you will get a reflashed PCM.

If I provide the PCM the cost will be $240 with a $70 core refund if you send me your working 04/05 PCM after receiving the new one.

PCM will be relabeled with authentic style Mopar Stage 1/2 label to reflect what is on the PCM. All PCMs will be flashed to your VIN if necessary for no additional cost.

This service is for the flash or PCM only. You may still need larger injectors, MAP, TIP sensors depending on application. These need to be purchased separately.

Below are 2 samples of PCMs I have reflashed and relabeled

D-Railed_Neon
I fixed it!
2011 Bronze Contributor

Post: #7   PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 8:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you have something in place for us 03 guys? I will be srt swapping my 03 sxt and would be interested to see if you have any options for me.

I need more torque!!
occasional demons
Mr One World

2001 Dodge Neon ES

Post: #8   PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unless something has changed, the '03 PCM's are not too friendly to re program. You are better off getting an '04 and getting it flashed to your SKIM/VIN.

But that might have changed. I wouldn't hold my breath tho.

2001 neon ES MTX with '02 R/T PCM
1999 neon 2.4 EDZ MTX
Help support 2GN!
D-Railed_Neon
I fixed it!
2011 Bronze Contributor

Post: #9   PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

exactly. I was hoping by now someone had cracked the 03 but it looks like it is still 04 and 05 only. stupid 03 NGC garbage.

I need more torque!!
sidepipe87
boom! roasted!
2009 Silver Contributor

2003 Dodge Neon SXT

Post: #10   PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

D-railed what exactly are you looking for? I don't offer custom tuning other than reflashes of 04-05 PCMs to Stage 1 or Stage 2. Bill is correct that 03 is tricky because the hardware it runs on is physically different than 04/05 and so the flashes that work on 04/05 will not work on an 03 PCM. If you just need an SRT PCM VIN flashed to your car that's not an issue. As of right now I don't offer SKIM removal on 03+ because it's a chore to figure out and I haven't had the time to do so. Hopefully after the upcoming wedding/honeymoon I will have some time.

The 04 SRT PCM is a direct swap into an 03 car so that is not an issue if you were to want to go with a staged PCM, otherwise 03 will work in stock form with just a VIN flash
akirony
2GN Registrant

2003 Dodge Neon SXT

Post: #11   PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump Great and very quick service. No months of waiting. When I find an 05 pcm I'm sending it straight to this guy.
sidepipe87
boom! roasted!
2009 Silver Contributor

2003 Dodge Neon SXT

Post: #12   PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 5:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, I appreciate that!

As an FYI I may have an 05 pcm but I will need to check. As a heads up I am getting married this weekend then off to Hawaii for a few weeks so I will be unavailable to perform any setvices until the 23rd
Post new topic   Reply to topic    2GN.ORG Forum Index -> Vendors / Group Buys All times are UTC - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: