2GN.ORG 2GN.ORG
The best source for the Second Generation Neon - Period.

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   RulesBoard Rules   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   LinksLinks  :: Register
 ProfileProfile   GarageGarage   1/4 Mile Table1/4 Mile Table   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hilarious!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pablodragon
2GN Registrant

2004 Dodge Neon SE

Post: #1   PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 4:14 pm    Post subject: Hilarious! Reply with quote

Don't know if this was posted before or not....

https://youtu.be/o1Zw0eUCl2g
occasional demons
Mr One World

2001 Dodge Neon ES

Post: #2   PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

laughing3

2001 neon ES MTX with '02 R/T PCM
1999 neon 2.4 EDZ MTX
Help support 2GN!
Midnight_Rider
2014 Platinum Contributor

Post: #3   PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seriously? People still hate on this car this much after so many years? Dang, move on people...
occasional demons
Mr One World

2001 Dodge Neon ES

Post: #4   PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

People just love to hate on neons period. I think that was more for comedy than actual hate.

I have noticed when not driving either neon, I rarely get stared at/down, it's like I don't exist. The cops don't even look at me.

1999 neon 2.4 EDZ MTX
Help support 2GN!
Pablodragon
2GN Registrant

2004 Dodge Neon SE

Post: #5   PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you search out that guys other videos... he does funny reviews on all kinds of cars... and all of them are just as funny!
Midnight_Rider
2014 Platinum Contributor

Post: #6   PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, I see. In my 22 years of driving Neons, I have never had someone overtly hate on my cars to my face. But, since I've belonged to 2GN, I've heard about this anti-Neon attitude that some people have and it has alway puzzled me. Rolling Eyes
mvmullaney
n00b

2004 Dodge Neon SXT

Post: #7   PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Watching this review made me finally understand why four out of five SRT4's I see on Craigslist have salvage titles.

Every vehicle on the road has it's own group who find it detestable. Some rational, some not. I once talked with a gentleman who vowed never to own another Dodge product again because he had to replace the O2 sensor shortly after purchasing the car.

Mr. Regular is an English major gone car enthusiast and does this for a living. Most of his material is great.
occasional demons
Mr One World

2001 Dodge Neon ES

Post: #8   PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Considering the 1gn neons with 132/150 hp were the leading cause of teenage road deaths when they were unleashed on the public, adding another ~100 HP to the mix, and it doesn't take a rocket scientist to connect the dots.

Add a new level of power, and invincible inexperienced drivers, and you will get a bunch of wrecked cars, and human carnage.

When the neon first came on to the scene, every other sub compact only had about 90 to 95 hp. They were small, cheap, got good fuel mileage, and probably unbeknownst to a lot of parents, much quicker than a Sundance or Omni.

Whoops!

1999 neon 2.4 EDZ MTX
Help support 2GN!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    2GN.ORG Forum Index -> Video Post All times are UTC - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: