2GN.ORG 2GN.ORG
The best source for the Second Generation Neon - Period.

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   RulesBoard Rules   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   LinksLinks  :: Register
 ProfileProfile   GarageGarage   1/4 Mile Table1/4 Mile Table   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

re introduction

View previous topic :: View next topic  
c987long
2GN Registrant

2001 Dodge Neon R/T

Post: #1   PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:16 pm    Post subject: re introduction Reply with quote

hello all, i just wanted to reintroduce my self. MY name is chris and i currently drive an 05 neon. I traded my built 1gn for it earlier in the year. it had a bad trans and the car basically was 100% stock minus the lowering springs and had around 113,xxx when i got it. I believe it had been sitting for awhile due to the bad trans. but a previous owner was nice enough to service the timing components for me. I have basically replaced all of the front steering components and most of the suspension to get it to a safe driving condition. over the past few months i have been completing small but effective upgrades. I have installed a FM wga, custom tune, mm inserts, and more recently a needswings 3in catless dp with cutout along with a few other things. it is currently tuned with hp tuners. I have a bullseye s252 sitting around and am slowly gathering parts to be able to go big turbo. I had it dynoed a few months ago. we had it set up 23 spike and it held about 20. it made about 250hp/260tq with an outside temp of 87 i believe.

here are some pix for your viewing pleasure

esteinmaier wrote:
We all know that an SRT4 wing is the Chuck Norris of car parts.

occasional demons wrote:

Dude, your neon is all the sex you'll ever need!
Laughing
Midnight_Rider
2014 Platinum Contributor

Post: #2   PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hello2 again!
occasional demons
Mr One World

2001 Dodge Neon ES

Post: #3   PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome back Chris!

2001 neon ES MTX with '02 R/T PCM
1999 neon 2.4 EDZ MTX
Help support 2GN!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    2GN.ORG Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself! All times are UTC - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: