2GN.ORG 2GN.ORG
The best source for the Second Generation Neon - Period.

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   RulesBoard Rules   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   LinksLinks  :: Register
 ProfileProfile   GarageGarage   1/4 Mile Table1/4 Mile Table   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

2001 Dodge Neon ES - Intro

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stanner9
Fresh Fish

2001 Dodge Neon ES

Post: #1   PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:13 pm    Post subject: 2001 Dodge Neon ES - Intro Reply with quote

Hey guys!

My name is Sterling. I'm a 25 year old male. I'm recently married. I go to school, and I work for Abra Auto Body & Glass here in good old Salt Lake City, UT, where I am pursuing automotive refinishing as a career.

I've had my Neon for roughly 4 years now, and I've been taking care of it pretty decent. It's still a giant piece of crap at the moment, but I make sure I do all the necessary maintenance to keep it running in the best shape it can.

My hopes for the car are to do an engine swap (SRT4 if I can, I've heard there might be problems with my clutch, but haven't found out much yet) to change it from an ATX to an MTX, and of course, to make it look close as possible to a stock SRT4.

That's all I have for now, hit me up!
BlackRoseRacing
1st ever DD SC 2GN!
2009 Platinum Contributor

2002 Dodge Neon R/T

Post: #2   PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the forum!
There are tons of information on how and what is involved on doing your SRT mods. There are over 10years worth of trial and errors and many successful installs and swaps posted here in 2GN.
Thanks for joining Smile
Midnight_Rider
2014 Platinum Contributor

Post: #3   PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woo-hoo! You've come to the right place! hello2
theColonel
Older 'n Dirt
2011 Silver Contributor

Post: #4   PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the forum Very Happy

1952 Chevrolet Stylene Sport Coupe
2005 Dodge SRT-4
Post new topic   Reply to topic    2GN.ORG Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself! All times are UTC - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: