2GN.ORG 2GN.ORG
The best source for the Second Generation Neon - Period.

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   RulesBoard Rules   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   LinksLinks  :: Register
 ProfileProfile   GarageGarage   1/4 Mile Table1/4 Mile Table   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

2GN Carlisle meets

Post new topic   Reply to topic    2GN.ORG Forum Index -> Site Problems / Feedback / Suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BlackRoseRacing
1st ever DD SC 2GN!
2009 Platinum Contributor

2002 Dodge Neon R/T

Post: #1   PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:58 pm    Post subject: 2GN Carlisle meets Reply with quote

I know this may be a slim to "No" answer, is there any chance a section could be dedicated for pictures from the 2GN @ Carlisle meets? I was going through showing my kids the various pictures from the events trying to convince them to go this year as it would be there first time they have ever gone, but there is no updated Carlisle picture threads.
I know this would be a major tackle, but what about having one separating photos from the past 10 years breaking them down to Carlisle photos only. So let's say the Carlisle 2010 event happened, all known Carlisle related "only" photos would be posted there.
This used to happen in the past but it kind of died off.....
I found pics of when Anthony was getting ready to go to McDonalds in someones underwear, no photos of the pinyata.....lol But its things like this that are memorable to categorize.
It's just a thought Rock ON
Haganracing
2GN Registrant

2005 Dodge SRT-4

Post: #2   PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree 100%. We need a section just for Carlisle photos of the past. I'd love to show my wife all of the old memories and why Carlisle (and 2gn) is so special to me.

occasional demons wrote:
So maybe a FuzzyDanteHagan sammich might just beat a FuzzyHagan. Think
BlackRoseRacing
1st ever DD SC 2GN!

2002 Dodge Neon R/T

Post: #3   PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haganracing wrote:
I agree 100%. We need a section just for Carlisle photos of the past. I'd love to show my wife all of the old memories and why Carlisle (and 2gn) is so special to me.

Rock ON
Moved: Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:58 am by racer12306
From General 2nd Gen Discussion to Site Problems / Feedback / Suggestions
Caraudioholic24
MECP Certified
2GN Registrant

Post: #4   PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woop

***Project "Got Boost?" is officially underway***

My for sale threads:
Parts:
http://forum.2gn.org/viewtopic.php?p=930876#930876

LED Modifications
http://forum.2gn.org/viewtopic.php?t=56918

Audio
http://forum.2gn.org/viewtopic.php?t=47688
jonnymopar
Yep, still drivin it

2003 Dodge Neon SXT

Post: #5   PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hell yeah, I've got my own archive of stuff to contribute.

2003 Neon SXT
1989 Daytona ES 2.4L Turbo
Neon4Life
Manny
2009 Silver Contributor

Post: #6   PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sure something like this would be nice. id like to see this all categorized as well.
Official "I'm Going to Drive My Neon till it Dies" Club #000048
BlackRoseRacing
1st ever DD SC 2GN!

2002 Dodge Neon R/T

Post: #7   PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know there's already a Carlisle picture thread, but maybe condense it a bit to have its own forum dedicated. But not broken down to who's photos they are either, just photos from the certain year of Carlisle.
Carlisle Photos:
Carlisle 2010
Carlisle 2009
Carlisle 2008
etc, etc......
Just throw ever ones photos into one folder that are 2GN related to our Carlisle meets. This would include everything 2GN related, special Carlisle displays/events. Not other spectator vehicles from the show field though.
If the mods are interested I've got around 15-18GB's of domain storage that I pay for and have not used in a while. I could always start the organization of the photos on my site by Carlisle years and post a hyperlink here in 2GN. Basically using my site as a picture host for the Carlisle photo's. Just a thought....
BlackRoseRacing
1st ever DD SC 2GN!

2002 Dodge Neon R/T

Post: #8   PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess I'll repost this in here Vs General Questions....

Quote:

I know I brought this up before or at least recently.....
Things have changed over the past few years ever since FaceBook arrived. I'm throwing out an idea of having all the 2GN Carlisle pictures thrown into a dedicated section where the pics are only 2GN related and not Misc car photos from the show itself. This would include, Motel shots, Cruising shots, special meet shots, Fairground shots of 2GN/1GN members etc....
So when a member heads to 2010 2GN photos, they are only going to see 2010 2GN photos from that meet. I'm not talking special vehicles from the Carlisle fairgrounds, but 2GN related only.
We have photos from various years posted here, but its broken up based on who linked there photos. Why not just throw all the photos into a folder so it does not matter who posted the photos, it just matters that there related to 2GN and condensed into a specific folder.
The yearly Carlisle photo section has not been kept up to date so I figured it would be easier for everyone with there tough schedules to be able to go to the 2009 Carlisle folder and see all the photos there and not ones posted by specific users. Just everything in one file.......
Post new topic   Reply to topic    2GN.ORG Forum Index -> Site Problems / Feedback / Suggestions All times are UTC - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: