2GN.ORG 2GN.ORG
The best source for the Second Generation Neon - Period.

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   RulesBoard Rules   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   LinksLinks  :: Register
 ProfileProfile   GarageGarage   1/4 Mile Table1/4 Mile Table   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

2002 R/T 2.0L SOHC Black Turbo - lots'o'parts 40Km $5000obo

View previous topic :: View next topic  
lethalp1mp
werd
2GN Registrant

ICQ Status:

Post: #1   PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 5:38 pm    Post subject: 2002 R/T 2.0L SOHC Black Turbo - lots'o'parts 40Km $5000obo Reply with quote

Name: Wade Fields
Contact info: lethalp1mp -at- gmail.com
http://forum.2gn.org/viewtopic.php?t=33321&highlight=lethalp1mp
https://forums.neons.org/search.php?keywords=lethalp1mp&fid%5B0%5D=36

Pics: https://goo.gl/photos/SdyzaSdBkiEY5MKz9

Need to part ways with my long running project/baby.
Currently not finished but DOES RUN (video in gallery) 2002 R/T with around 39K miles on the odometer.
MS1/Extra-HiRes, Bullseye S252 Batmowheel turbo, ASP/Treadstone SOHC manifold with EGT probe port, 38mm external WG, Greddy Boost controller, Zeitronix WBO2 and controller, Stage 0 SRT injectors, Stage1 SRT injectors (for when it was rebuilt with new turbo), maddog STS with rod brakes, SRT ball and boot, Corbeau seats and harnesses, Konig Freefall 18" rims/tires, Eibach prokit lowering springs, SRT front/rear bumper covers freshly painted. Strut tower bars, front and rear. Also have a solid SRT front strut tower bar never used. Stock R/T hood. Moroso oil pan. MP Projector headlights BNIB, MP LED tails, SRT exhaust with extra resonator in midpipe, another SOHC manifold with ebay t3/t4 special (came on car when I orig bought it). Butterflies removed from R/T intake, have all parts from that minus one butterfly screw that didn't survive disassembly. New drilled/slotted front rotors and hawk pads all around (not installed yet, BNIB). New stock bore wiseco turbo pistons, new rings, bearings, hone, etc. Head resurfaced and seals replaced. New water pump, timing belt. Filled engine dampers, top bottom and transmission. Booger bushings. I also have some Kyle ends for the shift cables. Stock radio w/4disc changer, sunroof, power windows, locks, keyless, etc. I'm sure I'm forgetting something. Everything in pics and whatever neon parts I have are included along with SS bends, silicone couplers, clamps. I also have the parts to add IAC and boost control to the MS including a new compatible solenoid.
I will not part out. Goes as a packaged deal or it doesn't go. Price is OBO, but I am somewhat firm-ish on price. This car has been around a while and I've owned it since 2004. Title is clear and ready to go. Car just needs to be finished, new manifold was going to be installed but I ran into an issue with way the previous owner had the oil pressure sender stuff routed. The wastegate and sender want to occupy the same space. Also needs a downpipe/O2 housing made or possibly a SRT big turbo downpipe might work. IC piping will need to be redone on the intake side since I switched to the ASP manifold. I have black aluminum bends that will be included as well. I'll even toss in my ghetto bead roller if that seals the deal. wink emoticon
Any questions or need pics of specific things, let me know.
Just needs a good home with someone with more time and know how to finish her up. Will need to be trailered.
Thanks for looking!

Also posted in the FB .org buy/sell group.

Last edited by lethalp1mp on Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:34 am; edited 4 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
NickKo
2009 Gold Contributor

Post: #2   PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 6:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Understandable, why you would not want to part the car out.
It is too nice !!

Free bump. thumbup

- Nick
-2001 Ddg. ES with ATX = UDP and Magnum header...Syked PCM 'pending'.

Official "I'm Going to Drive My Neon till it Dies" Club #000009
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
lethalp1mp
werd
2GN Registrant

ICQ Status:

Post: #3   PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Added 3 pics to the album in the OP of the turbo and manifold after I installed them on Friday.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
lethalp1mp
werd
2GN Registrant

ICQ Status:

Post: #4   PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 6:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still working on this. In the process of modifying a SRT down pipe to work with the ASP manifold. Tacked and ready for test fit. It's a little ugly, but was planning on wrapping it.

Pic: https://goo.gl/photos/P5zDcxrzp4xnz5kK6
lethalp1mp
werd
2GN Registrant

ICQ Status:

Post: #5   PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Open to trades now. I'm in need of a pickup. Something full size and hopefully similar vintage.
lethalp1mp
werd
2GN Registrant

ICQ Status:

Post: #6   PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tossed on valve cover, the downpipe, cut the stock crash bar to fit the bfmic, and reinstalled the front bumper cover. Parts are getting packed into it and the hood is going back on. Someone come give her a good home! Need it gone by tomorrow noon 7/18.
lethalp1mp
werd
2GN Registrant

ICQ Status:

Post: #7   PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 4:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Added some more pics and a couple videos of it running to the gallery linked in OP.
neonpla
Luis
2GN Registrant

Post: #8   PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

looks pretty clean, i'm assuming no rust?
lethalp1mp
werd
2GN Registrant

ICQ Status:

Post: #9   PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

neonpla wrote:
looks pretty clean, i'm assuming no rust?

That's correct, she's lived in a garage most of her life and hasn't been winter driven since I've owned it which is going on 12 years now. Body is completely rust free. It's a neon shaped time capsule.
lethalp1mp
werd
2GN Registrant

ICQ Status:

Post: #10   PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Black Friday sale! Come get it this weekend for $3950 I don't have any place to store it, my loss is your gain! Title is clear, needs tabs and will need to be trailered. Is running but not quite road ready.
lethalp1mp
werd
2GN Registrant

ICQ Status:

Post: #11   PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Car runs and drives now. New tabs and plates, upgraded to Stg1 injectors and tuned it a little. Still need to toss on new front rotors and new pads all around. Price is back up to $5000obo.
BlackRoseRacing
1st ever DD SC 2GN!
2009 Platinum Contributor

2002 Dodge Neon R/T

Post: #12   PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

a year later and it still has not sold Rolling Eyes
That sucks!
lethalp1mp
werd
2GN Registrant

ICQ Status:

Post: #13   PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BlackRoseRacing wrote:
a year later and it still has not sold Rolling Eyes
That sucks!

Yeah, I'm confused. I guess since it's not a SRT or a 1GN nobody wants it. It's a rolling time capsule with all new or barely used parts on it. It hasn't been on the road for 10 years so it's super clean and 39K original miles on it.
neonpla
Luis
2GN Registrant

Post: #14   PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been thinking about this long and hard, I'll bite.
Neon4Life
Manny
2009 Silver Contributor

Post: #15   PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the reason noone wants it is because for the price you want they can just go get a srt4 big turbo built for that price honestly. its hard to sell a neon with a turbo now a days unless its a srt4.
Official "I'm Going to Drive My Neon till it Dies" Club #000048
XxWhiteNeonxX
livin by the 3 F's
2GN Registrant

2004 Dodge Neon SXT

Post: #16   PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

id buy it if it was closer. I dont have the time to go pick it up lol

Haganracing wrote:

Love you Cody, even if you fail in life <3

Leighvi424 wrote:
omg cody i think u gave me a woodie Razz

2004 dodge neon-300whp and counting
quicksilvr
Driving Ms. Daisy

2000 Dodge Neon ES

Post: #17   PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you still have the original R/T bumpers? Just curious..I couldn't see it anywhere in your posts, but maybe I missed it.

If you still have this in a few months, I may come get it. THe original bumpers would help. Smile

2001 Dodge Neon R/T
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Post new topic   Reply to topic    2GN.ORG Forum Index -> Cars For SALE All times are UTC - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: