2GN.ORG 2GN.ORG
The best source for the Second Generation Neon - Period.

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   RulesBoard Rules   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   LinksLinks  :: Register
 ProfileProfile   GarageGarage   1/4 Mile Table1/4 Mile Table   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Why do FB admins think they're hardcore?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
05MoparSRT4
#NYR #keepcally
2GN Registrant

2005 Dodge SRT-4

Post: #1   PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 7:01 pm    Post subject: Why do FB admins think they're hardcore? Reply with quote

It's petty bullshit I know and honestly, I'm not even mad. I'm more impressed that people take FB seriously. I enjoy FB because I can troll literally anyone for anything lol (Irony as my statements seem like I'm all raging, but I'm not I was genuinely curious as too why people like Sam here think he's a FB LEO, and ban people lol) These guys take their jobs seriously lol can I get paid to be a FB LEO? lol

*EDIT* my second comment about it being contradicting I meant to say "it's one group, you're fine" is a contradicting statement and ironic because yeah it's one group but you're literally deleting people just because they don't have the car in the group has lol

Me: Can I ask why I was banned in Darts of America?

Sam
No dart

Me: I'm in a bunch of groups that aren't car specific, miata, subaru, golf r. I have an SRT-4 which was pretty much a predecessor to the Dart. I am in the groups for informational purposes to weigh pros and cons of future car purchases. I'm not getting VW, or Miata but I'm a general car enthusiast fan. I've never trashed talk, to anyone and got along with people just fine. That is why I banned? Because I didn't have a dart? I don't have a 370z, miata, vw, subbie and yet I'm in those groups?

Sam
Yea but we're weeding people out. It's one group. You're fine

Me: "It's one group" yet you're weeding people who don't have a dart. The statement is contradicting, and just as stupid. You're weeding people out, and telling people it's one group you're fine. Makes no sense, if I picked fights with people I can see why but I didn't I just don't have a dart at this time. Instead of weeding people who aren't actually active in a group. Whatever not going to argue with a petty facebook group admin.
petty group on facebook*

Sam
👌🏼 okay have a good night 😬

Me: I'm being calm and civil, and I get a sarcastic tone? True professional, even for a facebook group. Good night

Sam
That's why I deal with this stuff cause I'm an ass 😬 bye 👋

Gretchen
We don't normally have people in the group who don't have Darts. It's just a rule because people who don't steal posts from the page or they just troll. We've been cracking down on non-dart members the last couple months. We don't remove "inactive" members because that's too much work to keep up with. It is just the internet and it is one group. Our group is generally a pretty tight-nit group. If you have questions about looking for a Dart to buy, I can happily point you to 2 other Dart forum pages that are on Facebook.
2GN Registrant

2004 Dodge SRT-4

Post: #2   PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
" I enjoy FB because I can troll literally anyone for anything lol"

There is more to life then getting worked up over social media.

Looks like "Gretchen" responded correctly.

2005 Neon SRT-4 #6 and WILL STAY
2008 TL Type S
theColonel
Older 'n Dirt
2011 Silver Contributor

Post: #3   PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:42 am    Post subject: Re: Why do FB admins think they're hardcore? Reply with quote

05MoparSRT4 wrote:
It's petty bullshit I know and honestly, I'm not even mad. I'm more impressed that people take FB seriously. I enjoy FB because I can troll literally anyone for anything lol (Irony as my statements seem like I'm all raging, but I'm not I was genuinely curious as too why people like Sam here think he's a FB LEO, and ban people lol) These guys take their jobs seriously lol can I get paid to be a FB LEO? lol

*EDIT* my second comment about it being contradicting I meant to say "it's one group, you're fine" is a contradicting statement and ironic because yeah it's one group but you're literally deleting people just because they don't have the car in the group has lol

Me: Can I ask why I was banned in Darts of America?

Sam
No dart

Is this old Dart (1963-1976) or new Dart (2013-2016) ?

1952 Chevrolet Stylene Sport Coupe
2005 Dodge SRT-4
INVUJerry
UNO MOD!
2GN Registrant

2005 Dodge

Post: #4   PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's a new dart group and honestly they're pretty terrible. The group that is. You're missing nothing other than people bragging about 16 second cars.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
theColonel
Older 'n Dirt
2011 Silver Contributor

Post: #5   PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

INVUJerry wrote:
It's a new dart group and honestly they're pretty terrible. The group that is. You're missing nothing other than people bragging about 16 second cars.
withstupid If you're interested in the old Darts, look for a Facebook page called A-body Mopars

2005 Dodge SRT-4
INVUJerry
UNO MOD!
2GN Registrant

2005 Dodge

Post: #6   PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm on the forum from when I had mine.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
occasional demons
Mr One World

2001 Dodge Neon ES

Post: #7   PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wouldn't be much of a forum left, if we banned everyone that no longer has a neon.

Wait, What?

ROFL

2001 neon ES MTX with '02 R/T PCM
1999 neon 2.4 EDZ MTX
Help support 2GN!
theColonel
Older 'n Dirt
2011 Silver Contributor

Post: #8   PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 6:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

occasional demons wrote:
Wouldn't be much of a forum left, if we banned everyone that no longer has a neon.

Wait, What?

ROFL

withstupid ... I've had five Neons, the last one has 145K, and won't last much longer Sad

2005 Dodge SRT-4
claricia43
Fresh Fish

Post: #9   PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:03 am    Post subject: 197.158.85.19 Reply with quote

INVUJerry wrote:
It's a new dart group and honestly they're pretty terrible. The group that is meilleur taux. You're missing nothing other than people bragging about 16 second cars.

I would have liked to listen to this piece. Do you have a link to give us

*Mod Edit*

Geolocation Information

Continent: Africa
City: Antananarivo
Latitude: -18.9167 (18 55′ 0.12″ S)
Longitude: 47.5167 (47 31′ 0.12″ E)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    2GN.ORG Forum Index -> Off-Topic All times are UTC - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: