2GN.ORG 2GN.ORG
The best source for the Second Generation Neon - Period.

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   RulesBoard Rules   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   LinksLinks  :: Register
 ProfileProfile   GarageGarage   1/4 Mile Table1/4 Mile Table   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

OEm navigation how to ????

Post new topic   Reply to topic    2GN.ORG Forum Index -> Audio / Security / Electrical
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Scypheroth
n00b

Post: #1   PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 4:50 pm    Post subject: OEm navigation how to ???? Reply with quote

hey guys anyone got a link or know of a how to to swap in a town n country OEM navigation system deck into a 00+ neon?
Midnight_Rider
2014 Platinum Contributor

Post: #2   PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you're referring to the RB1 Navigation radio, installation in my '05 SRT was plug and play. Pop the A/C diffusers, remove the screws from the A/C bezel and then its just a matter of the screws that mount the factory radio unit. You'll need the satellite antenna for the navigation radio- I mounted mine just above the A/C vents and under the dash pad.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    2GN.ORG Forum Index -> Audio / Security / Electrical All times are UTC - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: