2GN.ORG 2GN.ORG
The best source for the Second Generation Neon - Period.

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   RulesBoard Rules   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   LinksLinks  :: Register
 ProfileProfile   GarageGarage   1/4 Mile Table1/4 Mile Table   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Post new topic   Reply to topic    2GN.ORG Forum Index -> Site Problems / Feedback / Suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
joeclark
2GN Registrant

Post: #1   PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:58 am    Post subject: 106.210.207.46 Reply with quote

I wanted to bring to someone's attention; this site is experiencing an error when trying to add a new creature card to a decklist - Daxos of Meletis - from the Theros block.

I was able to put this in 2 Deck Lists that I created 2 days ago, but now trying to access the completed decks the site deploys Ornithopter 's.

Just figured I would point it out since I was able to pin-point the issue after re-typing a decklist I was brewing about 3 times. I got frustrated, added the deck list into a wordpad and cut and pasted chunks of it until I was able to whittle down the card causing the issues.

Please Help
Thanks

Continent: Asia
State/Region: Maharashtra
City: Pune
Latitude: 18.5333 (18 31′ 59.88″ N)
Longitude: 73.8667 (73 52′ 0.12″ E)
Postal Code: 411001
Post new topic   Reply to topic    2GN.ORG Forum Index -> Site Problems / Feedback / Suggestions All times are UTC - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: