2GN.ORG 2GN.ORG
The best source for the Second Generation Neon - Period.

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   RulesBoard Rules   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   LinksLinks  :: Register
 ProfileProfile   GarageGarage   1/4 Mile Table1/4 Mile Table   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Window trim/belt mold...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pablodragon
2GN Registrant

2004 Dodge Neon SE

Post: #1   PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:57 pm    Post subject: Window trim/belt mold... Reply with quote

I know I can replace all this molding, but is there any kind of hack for just the thin top rubber/plastic that is cracked in these pics? Like can I just rip off off all the top and just use like a vinyl -thick pin striping in black all the way down the driver and passenger sides ? (its cracked up, front to back on both sides)

Midnight_Rider
2014 Platinum Contributor

Post: #2   PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know that you're looking for an aftermarket fix but, if you do decide to replace the moldings with OEM, here is a link to a complete set (I just bought these earlier this month):
http://www.ebay.com/itm/2000-2005-DODGE-NEON-SRT4-OUTER-BELT-MOLDINGS-ALL-4-OUTER-NEW-MOPAR-OEM/222403221729?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649
Post new topic   Reply to topic    2GN.ORG Forum Index -> Exterior All times are UTC - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: