2GN.ORG 2GN.ORG
The best source for the Second Generation Neon - Period.

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   RulesBoard Rules   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   LinksLinks  :: Register
 ProfileProfile   GarageGarage   1/4 Mile Table1/4 Mile Table   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Charm's Progress Log

View previous topic :: View next topic  
CharmfulPeace
n00b

2002 Chrysler Neon LE

Post: #1   PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:18 pm    Post subject: Charm's Progress Log Reply with quote

Hey all! This is actually my first post, I believe, but figured that I would start this up right at the start.

First, here is my 2002 Chrysler Neon LE as it is at the time of this post.

Outside, it is visibly used (Will look at fixing it up so there's no rust).

Inside though, it was well kept (Bought it from the second owner just a month ago). Also, with the inside, I can point out one of the first and few things I have done with it thus far. I installed a Kenwood KDC-MP922 Stereo that I bought off a guy on Kijiji for $20 (I love the look of the older aftermarkets, so I hopped on this today).

The Engine is also particularily clean.

Two more things that I have done with it, that I have not taken pictures of, are:
    ♦ Installed a Rearview Mirror with lighting (Believe I took it from a Monte Carlo a few years back)
    ♦ Tracked down a wiring issue with the trunk release, which ended up being caused by a connection in the trunk where one of the wires came out of the backside of the plug - So I grabbed a short length of wire and spliced it in, bypassing the plug.

A list of things planned:
    ♦ Replace Steering Wheel with a PT Cruiser Wheel (Inspired by a couple of Neons on here).
    ♦ Replace the Headliner (Undecided on what fabric color/pattern to use right now).
    ♦ Put in LED Head and Rear lights.
    ♦ Replace Tires (Well worn)
    ♦ Recolor Rims
    ♦ Short Ram Air Intake
    ♦ Buy and put on a Spoiler
    ♦ Replace Front Grill (With either a Stock grill in better condition or with a complete honeycomb mesh)
    ♦ Fix rust Spots

Last edited by CharmfulPeace on Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Midnight_Rider
2014 Platinum Contributor

Post: #2   PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for starting off posting pics! I'm nosy- where in SK are you from?

**humming The Guess Who's Running Back To Saskatoon in my head**
CharmfulPeace
n00b

2002 Chrysler Neon LE

Post: #3   PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Midnight_Rider wrote:
Thanks for starting off posting pics! I'm nosy- where in SK are you from?

**humming The Guess Who's Running Back To Saskatoon in my head**

Lol, I'm about an hour north of you in the Gateway to the north. thumbup
2014 Platinum Contributor

Post: #4   PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oops, I should have pointed out that I'm in Indiana, the US midwest. As I wrote, I'm just nosy. Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    2GN.ORG Forum Index -> Progress/Project Log All times are UTC - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: