2GN.ORG 2GN.ORG
The best source for the Second Generation Neon - Period.

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   RulesBoard Rules   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   LinksLinks  :: Register
 ProfileProfile   GarageGarage   1/4 Mile Table1/4 Mile Table   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

SRT Manifold Adapter Plates For Sale!!!

Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
neonslg09
Rest In Peace
2GN Registrant

2000 Dodge Neon ES

Post: #31   PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

zerocwl wrote:
ur product is shit and u need to learnd to do more research befor u make something. i would suggest that people find a mattdog adapter instead of this.

Uh what? The quality on those pictures look LEGIT. Your 28? and your acting like a 16 year old who wants something for nothing. Just like your posts in the AMM mani for sale thread. Pay up or Shut up.

Free bump for you Doubted! As you now have a very rare piece for sale in quantity!
DoubtedNeon
-=Colt=-
2GN Registrant

2004 Dodge Neon SXT

Post: #32   PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smile thanks man, I appreciate it.

Other parts that will be made are

*three point strut bars*
*sway bars like hotchkis but cheaper
*oil catch cans with 2gn on them iodized
with color of your choice *if you choose*

*anyone interested in me picking up
the slack in the premade ms2 and 3's?
again iodized outside and engraved with your
name if you like.
(i have access to a wave soldering machine)

could sell them for the same price or cheaper.

Swordfish2Cowboy wrote:
They left a pry bar? Well get the prints like they do on CSI, and track those fuckers down. Then cap them.

grindpunk16 wrote:

You and about 2 dozen other folks want that cover. It came with the car, and it's all mine.. Twisted Evil bootyshake Dancing
neonslg09
Rest In Peace
2GN Registrant

2000 Dodge Neon ES

Post: #33   PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dude, I will HAVE a threepoint bar. Count me in on that. When you plan to get rolling on those?
DoubtedNeon
-=Colt=-
2GN Registrant

2004 Dodge Neon SXT

Post: #34   PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

depends on the outcome of this. this launches my entire company. once this produces capital then i can get started on designing the rest of these parts. i can have it powdercoated any color u need.

Swordfish2Cowboy wrote:
They left a pry bar? Well get the prints like they do on CSI, and track those fuckers down. Then cap them.

grindpunk16 wrote:

You and about 2 dozen other folks want that cover. It came with the car, and it's all mine.. Twisted Evil bootyshake Dancing
racer12306
10th Grader
Junior Admin

2004 Dodge Neon SXT

Post: #35   PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

zerocwl wrote:
ur product is shit and u need to learnd to do more research befor u make something. i would suggest that people find a mattdog adapter instead of this.

I strongly suggest you cut the shit.
Forum Behavior
Support your favorite forum, DONATE!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
DoubtedNeon
-=Colt=-
2GN Registrant

2004 Dodge Neon SXT

Post: #36   PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks frank. I appreciate it. ill see ya at carlisle?

Swordfish2Cowboy wrote:

grindpunk16 wrote:

Passt
2GN Registrant

2005 Dodge SRT-4

Post: #37   PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

zerocwl wrote:

Your typing is shit. Fuck off and learn how to use the English language properly if you're going to attack someone's product. Get real dipshit.
BANNED

Post: #38   PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

racer12306 wrote:
zerocwl wrote:

hahahaha what r u going to do ban me hahahahahaha. when this part fails remember i told u so.
2001rt32
function > form
2GN Registrant

1998 Dodge Neon R/T

Post: #39   PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

zerocwl wrote:
racer12306 wrote:
zerocwl wrote:

hahahaha what r u going to do ban me hahahahahaha. when this part fails remember i told u so.

whats so different about the mattdog??? maybe you could make your own and maybe yours will be Quotes better quality and trust worthy.

on another note...... +1 for a good setup/deal ...

Shocked three point strut bars sway bars like hotchkis but cheaper very interesting!!! get too it!!!! ill be down to buy them
Hudson_Neon
Boosted AT Carlisle!
2GN Registrant

2004 Dodge Neon SXT

Post: #40   PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i wish you the best of luck... i tried stuff like this. it seems that you have MUCH better resources than i did. mad props man! and don't mind that tard. somebody will always be hating Tard Bang

www.aspturbo.com
hul kogan
i heart my neons.

Post: #41   PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

zerocwl wrote:
racer12306 wrote:
zerocwl wrote:

Consider this an official warning. Quit filling up this thread with your baseless claims and insults.

Nice work, Colt. Glad to see you were able to get them produced and ready for the community. You're filling a gap that needed to be taken care of.

Proud member of CYL [www.caughtyalookin.com]
SGT BRAD
2GN Registrant

Post: #42   PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

racer12306 wrote:
zerocwl wrote:

please ban this guy. every post i see from him is crap like this. if people can't contribute to the site what's the point in them being here. free speach is fine right up until you show that your stupid opinion needs to be censored! this guy is like the kanye west of 2gn.org
neonpla
Luis
2GN Registrant

Post: #43   PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

^Brad has spoken, we must obey the all motor god!
Canada
Chris
Junior Admin

1998 Plymouth Expresso

Post: #44   PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Parts look wicked Colt! Congrats man, can't wait to see some of the other stuff.

Donate to 2GN today! Support Your Community!
racer12306
10th Grader
Junior Admin

2004 Dodge Neon SXT

Post: #45   PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, now that the annoyance is gone....

Back to the adapters at hand. Colt, best of luck getting this rolling.
Forum Behavior
Support your favorite forum, DONATE!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
DoubtedNeon
-=Colt=-
2GN Registrant

2004 Dodge Neon SXT

Post: #46   PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I need to start taking orders, anyone that needs one of these please get me your paypal order in, 250 bucks seals your part for production. I need all orders in by december 31, after which i will be starting the run, if you miss the bus on this run, i will start another next year. So please start letting me know if anyone needs this part! thanks

Swordfish2Cowboy wrote:

grindpunk16 wrote:

SGT BRAD
2GN Registrant

Post: #47   PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok so we have until december 31 to get in an order? good. please shoot me a pm before you do the run as i'll more than likely be in on it.
brad
DoubtedNeon
-=Colt=-
2GN Registrant

2004 Dodge Neon SXT

Post: #48   PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sounds good! ill pm you when it happens! I had to put a deadline or no one will spring for the part.

otherwise there is going to be another 2-3 month wait. unless i get a certain number of ppl that want some.

Swordfish2Cowboy wrote:

grindpunk16 wrote:

DoubtedNeon
-=Colt=-
2GN Registrant

2004 Dodge Neon SXT

Post: #49   PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump for last call.

Swordfish2Cowboy wrote:

grindpunk16 wrote:

Dylan-00Blue
True Canuck
2GN Registrant

Post: #50   PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i wants one
ZeroChad
2009 Gold Contributor

2002 Dodge Neon SE

Post: #51   PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Those came out great man. Bravo. If I didn't have forged internals and was going the 6psi SRT route I would def pick one up.

2000 - Corvette Coupe
2002 - Neon SE Fully Built (scrapped)
SGT BRAD
2GN Registrant

Post: #52   PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i thought i was in for sure, but my car is a mess. i may have to sit out this round. too many other things to fix on my car. i'm also a little worried about the extra inch of space i lose since i'm already 1 1/2 inches taller than a 2.0. i'll let you know.
DoubtedNeon
-=Colt=-
2GN Registrant

2004 Dodge Neon SXT

Post: #53   PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok

Swordfish2Cowboy wrote:

grindpunk16 wrote:

LionheartedSXT
The K!DD
2GN Registrant

2005 Dodge Neon SXT

Post: #54   PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump guys only two days left. This may possibly be the first and final run, you should get it if you have a chance to.

- Project Log
- Feedback
DoubtedNeon
-=Colt=-
2GN Registrant

2004 Dodge Neon SXT

Post: #55   PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This buy session is now closed...

Sorry to everyone that did not take me up on the offer...

I will open up a new group buy sometime next year... I have to get started on getting LionheartedSXT's adaptor manifold ready...

happy new year.

-Colt DMN Designs

Swordfish2Cowboy wrote:

grindpunk16 wrote:

BlackRoseRacing
1st ever DD SC 2GN!
2009 Platinum Contributor

2002 Dodge Neon R/T

Post: #56   PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

for a second there I thought the plates were up for sale again Shocked
But no, this spammer posted again laughing3
Post new topic   Reply to topic    2GN.ORG Forum Index -> Vendors / Group Buys All times are UTC - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: