2GN.ORG 2GN.ORG
The best source for the Second Generation Neon - Period.

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   RulesBoard Rules   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   LinksLinks  :: Register
 ProfileProfile   GarageGarage   1/4 Mile Table1/4 Mile Table   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dayton meet October 28

Post new topic   Reply to topic    2GN.ORG Forum Index -> Neon Meets / Automotive Events - Regional Boards -> Midwest
View previous topic :: View next topic  
thomas_w
2GN Registrant

Post: #1   PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:33 pm    Post subject: Dayton meet October 28 Reply with quote

ejclide wrote:
Time of meet: Noon

Location of meet: We will meet here at the Regal Cinemas parking lot.

Directions:
From EAST: If you're coming from the Columbus area, the quickest route will be to take I-70 West until you reach I-675. Take that south to Exit 17 at North Fairfield Road. You will want to turn left onto North Fairfield Road. From here you will go through 4 lights, and at the 5th (Jared's Jewelers on the corner), turn right toward the mall. Make an immediate left onto Fairfield Commons Drive, then pass Red Robin and Fox and Hound Pub and Grill on the left, taking the first left after the Fox and Hound. From there you will be in the lot.

From WEST: Directions are the same except you'll be taking I-70 East.

From NORTH: I'd imagine I-75 will be the quickest way down from Toledo. Once to Dayton, take I-70 East for a few miles, then get on I-675 South. From here, directions are the same.

From SOUTH: I-75 North will be your best coice. Once to Dayton, get on I-675 North. The only difference here will be to take Exit 17 and turn RIGHT onto North Fairfield Drive. From here you'll go through 3 lights, and the 4th (Jared's on the corner) will be your turn into the mall.

For some reason the marker on Google maps is not correct for the theater, so follow my directions (if you don't have GPS) and the worst case scenario would be that you would just drive on the ring around the mall and you'd eventually find the theater.

FOOD!: We will hop over (could even walk) to Red Robin (although hopping over to Ihop would be funnier). You'll pass by it driving to the meet location, so I'll save myself posting the link. I figure we'll eat whenever the group gets hungry.

After the meet and food, we can hang around more, or if you're dead set on cruising I won't stop you.

Attending:
SXT_03
Midnight_Rider
thomas_w
DJ

Last edited by thomas_w on Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Midnight_Rider
2014 Platinum Contributor

Post: #2   PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was getting ready to ask if it was Red Robin time again. Laughing
thomas_w
2GN Registrant

Post: #3   PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Midnight_Rider wrote:
I was getting ready to ask if it was Red Robin time again. Laughing

Yes, I am not sure the other place is still there. That shopping mall area seems to be dying as a lot of restaurants there have closed by now.
03_SXT
2GN Registrant

Post: #4   PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

28th is good, I'll be there!
"Dj"
2GN Registrant

2000 Dodge Neon Highline

Post: #5   PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Count me in.

glasses4
NEON PARABOLA wrote:
you deserve respect dammit! you drive a neon!

"Cause even though you left me here, I have nothing left to fear. These are only walls that hold me here..."
Midnight_Rider
2014 Platinum Contributor

Post: #6   PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amit! DJ! wav
thomas_w
2GN Registrant

Post: #7   PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, the list is growing thumbup
Post new topic   Reply to topic    2GN.ORG Forum Index -> Neon Meets / Automotive Events - Regional Boards -> Midwest All times are UTC - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: