2GN.ORG 2GN.ORG
The best source for the Second Generation Neon - Period.

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   RulesBoard Rules   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   LinksLinks  :: Register
 ProfileProfile   GarageGarage   1/4 Mile Table1/4 Mile Table   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

EvilCreations *READ*

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    2GN.ORG Forum Index -> Vendor Feedback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
2003silverneonsxt
NEONLESS!!!
2GN Registrant

Post: #1   PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 9:03 pm    Post subject: EvilCreations *READ* Reply with quote

ok .. here it goes.. this is NEGATIVE FEEDBACK

ok ..

all started on July 3rd.. i contacted Josh (evilcreations) about getting a set of the trunk plugs.. i asked him if he could get them to me before i went to carlisle on the 7th. he told me the only way he could do that is if he sent them PRIMER only.. i agreed..cause i could have painted them myself later on...so i had a 27.50$ m/o made up for the plugs and OVER NIGHT SHIPPING..

he contacts me wednesday July 5th to tell me he didnt get to the Post office till after 4 to mail them and there was no guarantee they would get there so he didnt mail them out.. i asked him if he still wanted me to send the m/o..

he told me to hold onto it untill i got the painted ones. i said ok.. i waited a week and contacted him to find out if they shipped. he told me that during his business parnter painting them and sending them out..mine got damaged in the box. he had to redo them..i was fine with that..

so i contacted him again another week later (week of the 16th.. to find out what was going on..and he said that his buddy was going to paint mine and send them to me at the end of the week..so i said fine and waited..

week comes and goes.. and i finally get ahold of the other guy , josh's business partner and explain to him what is going on.. he says he will send them to me for free since josh lied to me and stuff..i say ok when will they ship..he tells me he was going to ship them monday..i ask him monday if they shipped..he said no.. so he said they will go out wednesday.. i message him on wednesday..he said he didnt get them done that they will go out on saturday.. once again told they didnt go out saturday (july 29th)..

i talked to him tonight..well i still am right now.. he tells me that he primes them, lets them dry over night, paints them lets it dry overnight, then clears them and lets them dry for 2days..so tell me how from july 3rd up till july 29th he still hasnt shipped a set of plugs to me..

well he told me taht since my m/o wasnt set they forgot mine.. i was told NOT to send it till i got them..

now he is telling me since i am being a "pain in the ass" he isnt going to make me my trunk plugs any more..and im suppose to make them myself..

i personally think its a bunch of bs and its bs that it takes so long to get some stupid little trunk plugs painted and sent to someone..

now they are going to be like "well no money was sent here so how can u leave feedback" or "if you had paypal u wouldnt have this problem" i explained to them that i didnt have paypal cause i moved and didnt have a bank account to transfer the money into the account.. and i was told not to send then M/O till i got the plugs.. so go figure...
eVil_2
2GN Registrant

Post: #2   PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the plugs are painted and ready to go, like i said to you, i wasnt involved in your "deal" with josh. i talked to you last week and said i would make them for you....and i did. then, you start slamming my business partner and my business even after i made them for you and did the right thng and was willing to give them to you for free..

then even after i told you that i was painting them and after they dry i would ship them you rode my ass every single day on AIM.....i told you that i wasnt going to ship them out until i was certain they were dry..i didnt want them to get messed up in shipping...then tonight you asked if they shiped..i said no..they were going to go out on monday....then out of knowhere here you go with slamming on my business and josh again and i told you to stuff it....

so in summary, i tried to work the issue out with you last week, was going to give them to you for free and then you bad mouth us....

and then you leave this feedback....

and now as im talkingto you on aim you are asking me if im stuill willing to ship them?? stuff it buddy...not after you made this negative feedback
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
2003silverneonsxt
NEONLESS!!!
2GN Registrant

Post: #3   PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eVil_2 wrote:
the plugs are painted and ready to go, like i said to you, i wasnt involved in your "deal" with josh. i talked to you last week and said i would make them for you....and i did. then, you start slamming my business partner and my business even after i made them for you and did the right thng and was willing to give them to you for free..

then even after i told you that i was painting them and after they dry i would ship them you rode my ass every single day on AIM.....i told you that i wasnt going to ship them out until i was certain they were dry..i didnt want them to get messed up in shipping...then tonight you asked if they shiped..i said no..they were going to go out on monday....then out of knowhere here you go with slamming on my business and josh again and i told you to stuff it....

so in summary, i tried to work the issue out with you last week, was going to give them to you for free and then you bad mouth us....

and then you leave this feedback....

and now as im talkingto you on aim you are asking me if im stuill willing to ship them?? stuff it buddy...not after you made this negative feedback

#1. i cant help it u and ur "business partner" josh dont communicate very well.. not my fault..

#2. i didnt bug u "everday" i just imed u asking if they shipped the days u TOLD ME they were going to ship.. thats not buggin u..

#3. i just said how i felt.. josh lied to me, which he did.. and i said that it doesnt take this long to paint trunk plugs..

like i said to josh..it wsa funny how he could ship a CF hood quicker then he could ship 4 little trunk plugs..

#4. its pretty sad..yea u told me that i would get them for free. that was over a week and 1/2 ago.. doesnt take that long for paint and clear coat to dry..and then even after all the stuff that was YOUR FAULT i offered to pay for them cause i needed them..

o well..whatever dude.. u guys screwed up and u cant even fix ur own mistakes..

real great business ur running there

edit:

found a link on srtforums to make them myself Very Happy
eVil_2
2GN Registrant

Post: #4   PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

so,why are deleting other peoples posts on this thread?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
03sxt
The LED guy.
Former Jr. Admin

2003 Dodge Neon SXT

Post: #5   PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eVil_2 wrote:

I don't think he has permissions to delete other people's posts in this thread. What was deleted?

Click here to learn how to help support 2GN.org!
2003silverneonsxt
NEONLESS!!!
2GN Registrant

Post: #6   PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

03sxt wrote:
eVil_2 wrote:

I don't think he has permissions to delete other people's posts in this thread. What was deleted?

he is correct..i do not have permission to delete nething in this section of the forums..
TheRandom1
King of Controversy
2GN Registrant

2004 Dodge Neon SXT

Post: #7   PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been watching this topic and haven't noticed anything deleted... I'm wondering what Evil thinks was deleted?

Danteneon wrote:
You doing this swap with your tech level is like asking a squirrel to land a 747.
eastwoodsn352
20.5 PSI Club Member
2GN Registrant

2005 Dodge SRT-D

Post: #8   PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i worked in a body shop for 2 years and it doesnt take 2 days to bake clear coat....it takes 1 night at the most. also you can paint over primer *after you've sanded it* in about an hour after you sprayed it.

EDIT - That is assuming he is using a professional booth with a "bake" cycle for clear coat.

Official "I'm Going to Drive My Neon till it Dies" Club #100-or until I get a big boy job.
My Feedback: http://forum.2gn.org/viewtopic.php?t=10552
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
J-Villa
E3E
2GN Registrant

Post: #9   PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is a feedback section...not a discussion....i removed the unneccasary posts that were in this thread....also i will be discussing this thread with jason as to or not if it will be stickied
Official I sold my Neon Member #004
eVil_2
2GN Registrant

Post: #10   PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

J-Villa wrote:
this is a feedback section...not a discussion....i removed the unneccasary posts that were in this thread....also i will be discussing this thread with jason as to or not if it will be stickied

yeah because one bad feedback is worth the sticky.... Rolling Eyes specially when josh (evilcreations) has all positive feedbacks on this site... pretty messed up you are gonna hang him and I up on a pike over 1 feedback...THAT I OFFERED TO FIX....THE ONLY REASON I BACKED OUT IS BECAUSE HE STARTED BAD MOUTHING OUR COMPANY AND MY BUSINESS PARTNER JOSH! HOW MANY OF YOU ON HERE WOULD PUT UP WITH THAT?

whatever man, this is the first compalaint i have ever gotten, i realize that shit was messed up on both ends... HE should have known that we could have taken care of this through PM's...
J-Villa
E3E
2GN Registrant

Post: #11   PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

actually if you do search through feedback josh does have negatives...please get your facts straights before you think i'm ganging up on someone...and also jason and i have discussed and all negatives are to be sticked....this is waiting to be discussed...thanks
Official I sold my Neon Member #004
2003silverneonsxt
NEONLESS!!!
2GN Registrant

Post: #12   PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is over and done with, please lets drop it!
Diablo0
Bird is the word
2GN.org Owner/Admin

2002 Dodge Neon R/T

Post: #13   PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Situation has been settled...

http://forum.2gn.org/viewtopic.php?t=11177

I'm going to go ahead and lock the thread now.

Thanks Very Happy

^^^ no, that isn't what I look like haha
Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. - Albert Einstein
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    2GN.ORG Forum Index -> Vendor Feedback All times are UTC - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: