2GN.ORG 2GN.ORG
The best source for the Second Generation Neon - Period.

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   RulesBoard Rules   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   LinksLinks  :: Register
 ProfileProfile   GarageGarage   1/4 Mile Table1/4 Mile Table   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The creation of an FAQ Section - Please Welcome quicksilvr!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Diablo0
Bird is the word
2GN.org Owner/Admin

2002 Dodge Neon R/T

Post: #1   PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 4:47 pm    Post subject: The creation of an FAQ Section - Please Welcome quicksilvr! Reply with quote

I'd like to introduce a new section that will make it's appearance in the coming months. The section will be an FAQ board which will house most of the questions that are commonly asked on here. The person creating this section and heading it up will be quicksilvr! Smile

The FAQ section will be a closed forum to everyone and be there as reference to everyone. As time goes on and more questions are thought up it will keep expanding to accommodate the new questions.

It's hard for a few people to think up every question that should be covered so if you would like to make suggestions on what questions should be answered in the FAQ, send a PM to quicksilvr or use the following link to post your suggestion.

http://forum.2gn.org/viewtopic.php?t=16170

With that said though, please Welcome quicksilvr! Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
03sxt
The LED guy.
Former Jr. Admin

2003 Dodge Neon SXT

Post: #2   PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thumbup

I'm excited to see this get up and running! This will definitely be helpful to the Second Generation Dodge Neon community!

Thanks for the help, quicksilvr!

Click here to learn how to help support 2GN.org!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
J-Villa
E3E
2GN Registrant

Post: #3   PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

welcome buddy!
Official I sold my Neon Member #004
quicksilvr
Driving Ms. Daisy

2000 Dodge Neon ES

Post: #4   PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks guys! I'm definately going to be working hard on it, and hopefully it will be a nice asset to the site and the whole neon community. Cool

2001 Dodge Neon R/T
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
FTWNeon
Painter's Tape FTW
Former Moderator

Post: #5   PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woo! Go Dave!
KrackstaR
Show Junky
Former Moderator

2000 Dodge Neon ES

Post: #6   PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thats a awesome idea quick.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    2GN.ORG Forum Index -> News All times are UTC - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: