2GN.ORG 2GN.ORG
The best source for the Second Generation Neon - Period.

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   RulesBoard Rules   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   LinksLinks  :: Register
 ProfileProfile   GarageGarage   1/4 Mile Table1/4 Mile Table   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Revolution Motorsport

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MyNeonSaysHi
2GN Registrant

2004 Dodge SRT-4

Post: #1   PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 8:58 pm    Post subject: Revolution Motorsport Reply with quote

I bought some cheap vinyl eyelids for 19 bucks shipped. I got them in about 2 weeks. Haven't installed them yet since there is no directions. So I emailed him about it and he hasn't emailed me back. There supposedly are directions on the website, but I literally searched every where. I don't want to fuck up and want directions. Anyone have these or something similar?

Well anyways that place rules for vinyls and shit. I think they got colored Carbon fiber hoods too. Very bottom of page.

2005 Neon SRT-4 #6 and WILL STAY
2008 TL Type S

Last edited by MyNeonSaysHi on Tue Oct 25, 2005 7:13 am; edited 1 time in total
eVilcreations
2GN Neon Of The Year
Former Jr. Admin

2000 Dodge Neon ES/SRT

Post: #2   PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well, I will tell you first off man........they are not EASY to put on unless you have worked with vinyl or window tint before.....

Because our headlights are curved and bubble out.......the vinyl will require alot of shrinking........a hair dryer will work, or a heat gun....just put lots of soapy water on first......then apply the lids......shrink, shrink, shrink......but don't keep the heat in one place for too long or you'll melt/burn it.

Josh
2GN Registrant

Post: #3   PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I ordered something from them and it took 3 weeks. What a bunch of crap. They answered all my emails immediately when I was inquireing and purchasing. As soon as they got my money they could care less about me. I actually started interupting their threads on srt forums to get a response. If there is a delay all they had to do is tell me.

I do not recommend them for anything.
Diablo0
Bird is the word
2GN.org Owner/Admin

2002 Dodge Neon R/T

Post: #4   PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've heard more bad things about them than good... I wouldn't order from them.

^^^ no, that isn't what I look like haha
Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. - Albert Einstein
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Anonymous User
2GN Registrant

2002 Dodge Neon SST

Post: #5   PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry to bring this up from the dead but....

are there CF hood and trunks? worth the price and are of decent/good quality. and yes i know "you get what you pay for"
1995 JDM Front integra - Traded
1994 BMW 325i Convertible - Traded
1993 Honda Del Sol B18C - Sold
!997 Infiniti Q45 - TOTALED!!!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
titansxt
Go post count!
2GN Registrant

Post: #6   PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anonymous User wrote:
sorry to bring this up from the dead but....

are there CF hood and trunks? worth the price and are of decent/good quality. and yes i know "you get what you pay for"

If they are who I think they are...They made a CF orange hood that fadded rather quickly for some...Thats all I have heard. I'd just go with carbon creations or something.

2003 SXT
2005 SRT-4
2gn.org member #26 tard
Lemon Neon member #1.
Any or all of the above statement(s) may be entirely fictional and a fabrication. Laughing
ram50rocket wrote:

I must had been mistaken in thinking that NEONS.ORG was just for neons.
danielc24
2GN Registrant

2002 Dodge Neon SE

Post: #7   PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i wont buy from this guy again, he does nothing but lie

When will my credit card be charged?
Your credit card will be charged within 24 hours prior to shipment of your item(s).

ok my card was charged the next day and it's been two weeks and of course my order got lost, so now he says he shipped it today but was at home and would give me a tracking number tomorrow, ok if he shipped it why didn't he have the tracking number? dont buy from them unless you want to be dicked around
Lurkasaurus
2GN Registrant

2004 Dodge Neon SXT

Post: #8   PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I ordered a set of s-style eyelids from revolution. It looks like i might have been one of the lucky ones as i had no serious problems with anything. I recieved my eyelids within a week and a half. HOWEVER, there are no instructions included, as mentioned above. I got 2 sets of black eyelids (buy 1 get 1 free) so i figured i could try it out and if i screwed up i still had one pair to take to a professional or someone who knows what they are doing.

The fit of the eyelids was pretty good considering this was the first time i ever worked with vinyl and all i used was water, credit car, rag, and lots and lots of patience.

The eyelids actually hang down farther than most other eyelids i've seen....i'm guessing this must just be their style?? or i might have messed up. here is a pic of the eyelid installed.

Drive It Till It Dies Member #16
Post new topic   Reply to topic    2GN.ORG Forum Index -> Vendor Feedback All times are UTC - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: