2GN.ORG 2GN.ORG
The best source for the Second Generation Neon - Period.

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   RulesBoard Rules   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   LinksLinks  :: Register
 ProfileProfile   GarageGarage   1/4 Mile Table1/4 Mile Table   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

autotruckandtoys.com

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mr Josh Zombie
Official Neon EMT
2010 Platinum Contributor

Post: #1   PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 4:47 am    Post subject: autotruckandtoys.com Reply with quote

Back in Janurary, I went to order the Pro Design window spoiler from ATaT. It was a total of around $140, I order through pay-pal, they send me a .pdf invoice in a matter of hours. I think, "cool! not many companys do this."

They tell me it'll ship from the factory in a few days, and that I should expect the item in roughly 2 weeks. Ok, not a problem, I don't need it right now anyways.

3 weeks rolls by. I e-mail then asking where it is, asking for a tracking number. They said it shipping out Janurary 25th and they'll be providing a tracking number in a day or so.

Another week goes by, I email them, then don't respond.

2 more weeks goes by, no item, I email them, asking once again, what's going on. They email AND call me, saying the the item has been on backorder, and the factory is ready to ship as soon as I give them the word. I tell them to ship it immedietly, and they say they will.

3 more weeks goes by.... Still no item. I've been emailing them all this week. They only respond to about a 1/4 of them. They say they're just going to go ahead and refund my money. I bought it through pay-pal... I closed my account over a month ago. I bring this to there attention, they say as soon as they recieve an email from pay-pal stating that the account is closed, they'll send a check.

Now, this rep that I'm talking to, Whitney, doesn't know how to turn her caps lock off, and is always in the horrible blue color. I've been cussing them out from time to time in various emails. Once I find out about the whole pay-pal thing, I send them a screen shot, FROM pay-pal, stating my account is closed. This way they can just skip the whole waiting period and refund my $140.

That was 3 days ago. I havne't heard from them yet. They have until Monday, and I'm calling them. They are NOT going to like me calling to say the least.

Worst.customer.service.EVER.

(and I can provide screenshot of these all caps lock emails. Most annoying thing in the world...)
dblsg
official lurkor-shhh
2GN Registrant

2005 Dodge Neon SXT

Post: #2   PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

~i wanna see~

ROFL

Official "I'm Going to Drive My Neon till it Dies" Club #000046
Diablo0 wrote:
"eh... your opinion doesn't matter... I'm doing what I want..."
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Mr Josh Zombie
Official Neon EMT

Post: #3   PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 8:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't have any of the messages saved that I sent, but here ya go. For your viewing pleasure.

racer12306
10th Grader
Junior Admin

2004 Dodge Neon SXT

Post: #4   PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ROFL at "You people are really pissing my off."
Forum Behavior
Support your favorite forum, DONATE!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
dblsg
official lurkor-shhh
2GN Registrant

2005 Dodge Neon SXT

Post: #5   PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked the all caps thing is annoying as hell

ROFL but its all kinda funny.

on a side note.... i have an instigator wing hanging in my goorage ROFL

Official "I'm Going to Drive My Neon till it Dies" Club #000046
Diablo0 wrote:
"eh... your opinion doesn't matter... I'm doing what I want..."
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Mr Josh Zombie
Official Neon EMT

Post: #6   PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i hate you sam... i hate you
OverDrive418
Wreckonize!
2GN Registrant

2002 Dodge Neon SE

Post: #7   PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 5:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I ordered 4 things from them and only got one, 6 months later! Everytime I'd call there was nothing but excuses, everything from backorders to 'accidental' cancellations to dicontinued products to 'we lost it in shipping'! Seriously I don't know how they're still in business. I would neither buy from nor recommend them.
Mr Josh Zombie
Official Neon EMT

Post: #8   PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 5:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I contacted the BBB about all of this crap.

Lets see how they respond now. Wink
Mr Josh Zombie
Official Neon EMT

Post: #9   PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 4:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not putting up with there crap anymore, and no one else should ever have to either. Wink
Supermanneon
2GN Registrant

2001 Dodge Neon SE

Post: #10   PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 4:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't care who you are thats funny! Shocked
Post new topic   Reply to topic    2GN.ORG Forum Index -> Vendor Feedback All times are UTC - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: