2GN.ORG 2GN.ORG
The best source for the Second Generation Neon - Period.

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   RulesBoard Rules   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   LinksLinks  :: Register
 ProfileProfile   GarageGarage   1/4 Mile Table1/4 Mile Table   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

NOT A HOW TO! How I get my mirror shine

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    2GN.ORG Forum Index -> Exterior
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lambostealth
2gn Troll
2GN Registrant

2003 Dodge Neon ES

Post: #31   PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, wrong, it's been proved time and time again, weeks my ass. Zaino lasts months and months. And there is NO WAY you are getting the same durability, or even close with anything purchased OTC.

I use plenty of other products as well, OTC products, boutique waxes, pure carnubas, other sealants, but I posted the best that I have used here, because it works better that everything else I have used.

I know from seeing CHEMICAL DATA TESTS in person that Zaino will last up to a year, and the best noe behind it lasts about 4 months.

If you really want to keep this crap up, I'll just close this thread. I posted that I did not want this to become a pissing contest. Leave it alone.

Hahn Turbo, Portfueler, 3"downpipe, BC Coilovers........ahh who cares.SOLD
2001 BMW 530I
2007 Honda Accord
1988 Ford F-150
-Devil-
2GN Registrant

Post: #32   PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i explaind in pm, i have nothing more to tell you ...
Diablo0
Bird is the word
2GN.org Owner/Admin

2002 Dodge Neon R/T

Post: #33   PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 7:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Locked at the authors request since this thread was not meant to turn into a How-To and wanted to merely explain what steps he took when detailing his car.

^^^ no, that isn't what I look like haha
Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. - Albert Einstein
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Locked: Sat Apr 21, 2007 7:51 am by Diablo0
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    2GN.ORG Forum Index -> Exterior All times are UTC - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: