2GN.ORG 2GN.ORG
The best source for the Second Generation Neon - Period.

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   RulesBoard Rules   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   LinksLinks  :: Register
 ProfileProfile   GarageGarage   1/4 Mile Table1/4 Mile Table   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FTWNeon Stepping Down Announcement

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Diablo0
Bird is the word
2GN.org Owner/Admin

2002 Dodge Neon R/T

Post: #1   PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 5:07 am    Post subject: FTWNeon Stepping Down Announcement Reply with quote

I would like to inform everyone that I've been told by Dave (FTWNeon) that he would like to step down from being a moderator. Some of you may have known that he hasn't been on much in the past few weeks or so and the reason behind it was that he just doesn't have the time. Between work and school right now he said he just can't seem to find the time to get on here like he used to and because of that he would like to step down.

Sad to see him do this but it's quite understandable since we all have times when we get extremely busy and have a hard time finding time to log in. He said he will probably return in the future once school is over in a few months and he has the time again. thumbup

Because of this though we've decided on a new moderator to take his place over the Topic Specific boards. The new moderator will be kc2002acr.

Please welcome him and if you have any questions or concerns about those sections, please direct them to him and he'll be more than happy to help you out. Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
kc2005ptgt
Formerly kc2002acr
Former Moderator

2002 Dodge Neon ACR

Post: #2   PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 5:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hello2

I will do the best I can do!! Very Happy
The Offical: Sold My Neon Even Though I Swore I Never Would Club | Member #777

quicksilvr
Driving Ms. Daisy

2000 Dodge Neon ES

Post: #3   PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 6:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome buddy. thumbup

2001 Dodge Neon R/T
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Canada
Chris
Junior Admin

1998 Plymouth Expresso

Post: #4   PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 6:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry to see you go Dave, can't wait for everything to settle down so you can come back to see us again!

Welcome Andrew. Congrats Man, you do realize that this means you have to come to Carlisle next year now. Moderator presence is required. Very Happy

Donate to 2GN today! Support Your Community!
BlackRoseRacing
1st ever DD SC 2GN!
2009 Platinum Contributor

2002 Dodge Neon R/T

Post: #5   PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Moderator presence is required

Crap, I got to start saving now!

Welcome to the board, sorry to see you leave dave!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    2GN.ORG Forum Index -> News All times are UTC - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: