Joined: 24 Oct 2004
Location: Baltimore, MD
2004 Dodge Neon SXT
|Post: #1 Posted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 10:29 am Post subject: Tips/Info for 2gn Of The Month
- 3 pictures should be sent, if more than 3 are sent I will use the first 3
- I prefer the pictures to be attachments, but nothing will be held against you if you send photobucket links.
- Make sure they are good pictures. Driveway pics don't encourage people to vote for you.
- no videos will be used
- Please use JPG format for all pictures
- It is your responsibility to make sure that the most up to date pictures are submitted.
- In my opinion list form is better than paragraph form. It's easier to read.
- If something is not stock, list it. Some people vote solely on the number of mods.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that the most up to date mod list is submitted.
- Voting will be the last 7 days of the month, for the next month, ie November 23 - 30 for the December 2gnOTM
- I am going to have a 2gn Of The Year. That voting will be in the middle of December.
- I will be checking visit dates. If you haven't visited the site in the last 30 days, then you will not be considered that month.
- If a user has not visited the site in the last 6 months their submission(s) will be deleted. I want 2gnOTM to be for active members.
- Submissions will remain as they always have, email them to 2GN-OTM@2GN.org using the guidelines set in this thread: http://forum.2gn.org/viewtopic.php?t=2706
- All questions can be directed to me by either:
This is all I can come up with for now, however I will amend this list as I see fit.
Member of Spork Racing
Forum issues: email@example.com
Support your favorite forum, DONATE!