2GN.ORG 2GN.ORG
The best source for the Second Generation Neon - Period.

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   RulesBoard Rules   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   LinksLinks  :: Register
 ProfileProfile   GarageGarage   1/4 Mile Table1/4 Mile Table   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Brothers Grimm

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Neonix
2GN Registrant

Post: #1   PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 7:11 pm    Post subject: The Brothers Grimm Reply with quote

We're going to see that tonight! I can't wait...I think it looks really good.

Is anyone else going to see it this weekend?

I also can't wait for The Corpse Bride, and some other one...I can't remember what it's called..yeah yeah I know that was pointless then to bring it up. Laughing
2GN WallpaperArtist
2GN Registrant

Post: #2   PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 3:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah, I think I may go see that, looks really good... my brother is going to it after work today...

may have to wait till next weekend, as I have a wedding to go to.

01 Silver ACR = 60mm TB, AEM CAI, mopar wires, NGK-R plugs, Mopar Short Shifter *Now with new Orange flavor Bugger Bushings!!
02 Steel Blue Jeep Liberty Sport 4x2 = Wife's Car

Wallpapers:
http://forum.2gn.org/viewtopic.php?t=944
http://cu-rob.deviantart.com/gallery/
Smoke
Can't think...
2GN Registrant

Post: #3   PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 7:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Went to go see The 40 Year Old Virgin last night, i laughed the whole way through, awsome movie.
Neonix
2GN Registrant

Post: #4   PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought it was good. The visuals were really good, the acting was also very good. But he though it was slow moving..to the point of falling asleep for 20 minutes. Laughing

Post: #5   PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Neonix wrote:
But he though it was slow moving..to the point of falling asleep for 20 minutes. Laughing

Only the second movie ever to put me to sleep in a theatre. The cinematics, props, and settings were very well done and the acting was good I just thought it was rather slow.

I can't wait to see The Transporter 2 and Corpse Bride.
scneonchic
Member #450
2GN Registrant

Post: #6   PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smoke wrote:
Went to go see The 40 Year Old Virgin last night, i laughed the whole way through, awsome movie.

Very Happy very funny movie, saw it the night it came out, you guys all need to see that....hey i have a question for you guys....in canada, do they relase the movies the same time as they do here?

i want to see that moive about that lady thas on the plane w/ her kid and then she wakes up and her kid is gone...lol, i dont remember what its called but its not out yet, i know that much
Diablo0
Bird is the word
2GN.org Owner/Admin

2002 Dodge Neon R/T

Post: #7   PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just saw The 40 Year Old Virgin.... the movie is hillarious!

^^^ no, that isn't what I look like haha
Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. - Albert Einstein
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Neonix
2GN Registrant

Post: #8   PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

scneonchic501 wrote:
......i want to see that moive about that lady thas on the plane w/ her kid and then she wakes up and her kid is gone...lol, i dont remember what its called but its not out yet, i know that much

I also want to see that movie, but I don't remember the name of it either...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    2GN.ORG Forum Index -> Off-Topic All times are UTC - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: