2GN.ORG 2GN.ORG
The best source for the Second Generation Neon - Period.

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   RulesBoard Rules   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   LinksLinks  :: Register
 ProfileProfile   GarageGarage   1/4 Mile Table1/4 Mile Table   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

German brews world's strongest beer--watchout TNK!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
CU_rob
2GN WallpaperArtist
2GN Registrant

Post: #1   PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2005 1:42 am    Post subject: German brews world's strongest beer--watchout TNK! Reply with quote

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20050909/od_uk_nm/oukoe_uk_germany_beer

Quote:
Fri Sep 9, 2:13 PM ET

A German brewer has concocted what he says is the world's strongest beer, a potent drink with an alcohol content of 25.4 percent that is served in a shot glass.

"Everyone who has tried it is enthusiastic. It tastes like a quirky mixture of beer and sherry," said Bavarian brewer Harald Schneider.

Schneider, who lives in southern Germany where beer is a tradition, said his beer fermented for 12 weeks for an alcohol content twice that of Germany's other strongest beers.

"People will only be able to drink two or three glasses, otherwise they'll drop like flies," he said.

Schneider expects the holders of the world's strongest beer, the Boston Beer Company, to put up a fight.

"I'm pretty sure the Americans have something up their sleeve."

Can I get a "hell yeah" from the congregation...

01 Silver ACR = 60mm TB, AEM CAI, mopar wires, NGK-R plugs, Mopar Short Shifter *Now with new Orange flavor Bugger Bushings!!
02 Steel Blue Jeep Liberty Sport 4x2 = Wife's Car

Wallpapers:
http://forum.2gn.org/viewtopic.php?t=944
http://cu-rob.deviantart.com/gallery/
03sxt
The LED guy.
Former Jr. Admin

2003 Dodge Neon SXT

Post: #2   PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2005 3:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow.

HELL YEAH! Laughing

Click here to learn how to help support 2GN.org!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Steaks
2GN Registrant

Post: #3   PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2005 5:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AMEN, I mean HELL YEAH!

Diablo0
Bird is the word
2GN.org Owner/Admin

2002 Dodge Neon R/T

Post: #4   PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hell Yeah... Gonna have to get my hands on some Laughing

^^^ no, that isn't what I look like haha
Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. - Albert Einstein
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
TNK
Post #18
2GN Registrant

2000 Dodge Neon ES

Post: #5   PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

H
E
L
L

Y
E
A
H
!
!
!
i'd drink my self as retarded as i did saturday.... i don't remember taking my shirt and pants off, i dont remember getting in bed i dont remember puking, but i did all of that....

Modify Your Car - Modify Your Body - Modify Your Life
TheRandom1 wrote:
My true opinion here is that the only time rubber should be stretched is when it's going over a penis.
refect
B-RAD FROM THE BU!!!
2GN Registrant

2000 Dodge Neon ES/SRT

Post: #6   PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HELL YEAH!! headbang headbang if i can get my hands on that...it might just become my new favorite beer occasion5
Post new topic   Reply to topic    2GN.ORG Forum Index -> Off-Topic All times are UTC - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: