Help your community! - Donate to 2GN.org!

If we make changes, if the boards will be down, or if we just want to let everyone know about something, we'll be posting it here.
Diablo0
2GN.org Owner/Admin

Help your community! - Donate to 2GN.org!

Post by Diablo0 » Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:57 pm

Hello Everyone,

I've gone several years without having to do this directly but the time has come that I must due to the recently forced upgrade to better hosting. The site has outgrown Shared Hosting plans and with the recent switch I've had to switch to something a little more dedicated to handle the traffic. As with most every upgrade comes a higher price tag.

If you would like to help you can either purchase decals and/or a calendar and the proceeds will be put towards the hosting costs of the site as in the past. If you don't want to purchase either but you would like to help, it's greatly appreciated!

While every donation will be accepted, donations over $5.00 you will receive a new User Rank that will be displayed under your username. So instead of it saying "2GN Registrant" it will say the following depending on how much you donate.

$5.00 - 9.99 = Bronze Contributor
$10.00 - 24.99 = Silver Contributor
$25.00 - 49.99 = Gold Contributor
$50.00 and over = Platinum Contributor

When you donate, please be sure to include your Username in the donation information in PayPal so I know to change your rank. The change could take between 1-3 days so if you don't see that it has been changed please PM me and I'll take a look.

*Disclaimer* Please note that by donating you agree that you do not gain a "get out of jail free" card. By that I mean if you commit a bannable offense or while it's very unlikely, do something that I just don't like, even if its your new hair style, you could/will be banned and your donation will not be refunded.
Last edited by Diablo0 on Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
-Jason
Black '02 Neon R/T | White '02 Neon R/T - SRT-4 Engine Swap
^^^ no, that isn't what I look like haha
Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. - Albert Einstein

racer12306
Junior Admin

Post by racer12306 » Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:41 am

Just a note to those who have donated:

Please give Jason a few extra days, the company he works for has changed their computer policy and he doesn't want to test it just yet.
-Frank
Member of Spork Racing
Forum issues: racer12306@2gn.org
Forum Behavior
Support your favorite forum, DONATE!

Diablo0
2GN.org Owner/Admin

Post by Diablo0 » Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:43 am

Sorry for the delay everyone! With some recent surgery that I had and change in computer policy at work I haven't been able to get on until now. I've updated everyones profiles to reflect your donation!

Thanks goes to everyone that has donated!!!! It's helped out a bunch with the increased cost of hosting earlier this year!
-Jason
Black '02 Neon R/T | White '02 Neon R/T - SRT-4 Engine Swap
^^^ no, that isn't what I look like haha
Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. - Albert Einstein

Return to “News”