2GN.ORG 2GN.ORG
The best source for the Second Generation Neon - Period.

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   RulesBoard Rules   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   LinksLinks  :: Register
 ProfileProfile   GarageGarage   1/4 Mile Table1/4 Mile Table   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

AGP SUCKS

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SRT-Danny
2GN Registrant

2004 Dodge SRT-4

Post: #1   PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:28 am    Post subject: AGP SUCKS Reply with quote

I only put this beacasue i order hot and cold pipes form the and then sen them to a differnent state and someone esle name..
how does this happen.. they neeed to hurry up and open so i can fix this..
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
excon
2GN Registrant

2003 Dodge Neon SXT

Post: #2   PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dude that sucks
2GN Registrant

2004 Dodge SRT-4

Post: #3   PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

and tell dont open for ten more mins.. UPS said im F##k if they dont fix it and have to wait tell it gets sent back to AGP..
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
supermike
00 Neon LX MTX
2GN Registrant

2000 Plymouth Neon LX

Post: #4   PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Am I the only one who didn't understand a single word of this?
Official "I'm Going to Drive My Neon till it Dies" Club #000036 <--- Done

SRT-Danny
2GN Registrant

2004 Dodge SRT-4

Post: #5   PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry didn't proof read what i wrote...
bone-yard-racing
Handling dork
2GN Registrant

Post: #6   PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's some fuckin bullshit dude its commonly known that the wizards at AGP arent physically capable of making a mistake and as you are their only customer its totally unacceptable. Perhaps you mistyped you information on the order form as you appear to suck major balls at typing
Manny
2009 Silver Contributor

Post: #7   PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dam that sucks man.

you should get really mad and say u want a refund but still want ur order, because its not ur fault they messed up.
Official "I'm Going to Drive My Neon till it Dies" Club #000048
SRT-Danny
2GN Registrant

2004 Dodge SRT-4

Post: #8   PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i know but i just wanted my pipes. the new intecooler should be at the house in a few days and i need the pipes.. well i see if they get it right when my brother gets it in the mail,,
Neon4Life
Manny
2009 Silver Contributor

Post: #9   PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SRT-Danny wrote:
i know but i just wanted my pipes. the new intecooler should be at the house in a few days and i need the pipes.. well i see if they get it right when my brother gets it in the mail,,

cool.
Official "I'm Going to Drive My Neon till it Dies" Club #000048
Mr Josh Zombie
Official Neon EMT
2010 Platinum Contributor

Post: #10   PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bone-yard-racing wrote:
That's some fuckin bullshit dude its commonly known that the wizards at AGP arent physically capable of making a mistake and as you are their only customer its totally unacceptable. Perhaps you mistyped you information on the order form as you appear to suck major balls at typing

withstupid

thumbup
DoubtedNeon
-=Colt=-
2GN Registrant

2004 Dodge Neon SXT

Post: #11   PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bone-yard-racing wrote:

BAHHAHA

Swordfish2Cowboy wrote:
They left a pry bar? Well get the prints like they do on CSI, and track those fuckers down. Then cap them.

grindpunk16 wrote:

You and about 2 dozen other folks want that cover. It came with the car, and it's all mine.. Twisted Evil bootyshake Dancing
Moved: Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:35 am by BlackRoseRacing
From General 2nd Gen Discussion to Vendor Feedback
Post new topic   Reply to topic    2GN.ORG Forum Index -> Vendor Feedback All times are UTC - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: