2GN.ORG 2GN.ORG
The best source for the Second Generation Neon - Period.

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   RulesBoard Rules   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   LinksLinks  :: Register
 ProfileProfile   GarageGarage   1/4 Mile Table1/4 Mile Table   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Here today gone yesturday!

Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
biggrobb1995
THICK>STICK :-)
2GN Registrant

2002 Dodge Neon SXT

Post: #31   PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn Joe! I hate to hear this. After all the work you put into her. I'll be keeping an eye out as best I can on ebay n such as I search for parts for my car. I hope she gets back to you in one piece.

"I'd rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6."
I'm goin to drive my neon til it dies member #81
Some see angels, I've held one.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
LilSparkPlug
Hot Rod Angel
2GN Registrant

2004 Dodge SRT-4

Post: #32   PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG I'm so sorry I hope everything works out for you Sad
Canada
Chris
Junior Admin

1998 Plymouth Expresso

Post: #33   PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow Joe! Sorry to hear buddy! I will keep my eyes open up here in the great white north for ya!

Donate to 2GN today! Support Your Community!
KrackstaR
Show Junky
Former Moderator

2000 Dodge Neon ES

Post: #34   PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MyNeonSaysHi wrote:
Damn sorry to hear. Sad

So it was at the shop getting worked on, they left it outside and someone jacked it? Sounds pretty shady to me.

SOKADAO954 wrote:
joe are you sure the shop is not in this???
and yea i agree its more then just a neon you got some much hours of hard work into it, trust me man 2gn guys all over the US will be looking for it. We will find it.
i been on craigslist, ebay, autotrader etc looking for it!!!
ill be praying for this to get solved ASAP.
BTW love how you rep 2gn mat at carshows.
looks sweet.

Naw guys the shop is defiantly not in this, as much free shyt i have gotten from them and as much work they have done for me for free, its no way. They were more pissed than me.. I spent from 11am till 3am in the morning there as they cheered me up. But on a side note there is tons of ricers in the area and its in a high volume area for stolen cars, i was just hoping that maybe my car would have been safe seeing how there were 2 supra's sitting out side along with a s2000 and a talon. Plus it wasn't running well (hence it being at the shop). Me and a few of my buddies know tons of people in the mid md area we are gonna do some soul searching on our own to assist the cops....if you catch my drift.. evil5

benzsxt
2GN Registrant

2003 Dodge Neon SXT

Post: #35   PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have everyone in the business down here keeping there eyes open. I let a few spanish guys that ship cars out of the country to let me know if they see or here anything. I was told someone down here stole a 30ft trailer with 2 dragsters in it last thursday? Strange that people have the guts to take something that stands out. Was your car ECU swapped? If not they would have had to tow it. If you know any shady people, they know shady people and people always talk! Good luck and if you need anything I am right down the road!
Tam
2GN Registrant

2001 Dodge Neon SE

Post: #36   PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, this is bad news. I'm sorry for what you are going through. I hope it all goes well.
NEON PARABOLA
=C0FfE3 $lUt=
2GN Registrant

2003 Dodge Neon SXT

Post: #37   PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

if i see it, i'll let you know but idk y anyone would come to omaha

-Sean
Official "I'm driving my neon till' it dies #28

BLK 03' NEON SXT 150,000 MILES
SILVER-ES

Post: #38   PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Found a stripped 04 Aviator today, they ditched it and rolled it down a 200 foot embankment. They came just shy of getting it into the river, in which case we probably wouldn't have found it. Stolen cars piss me off. bandhead cussing

Good luck Joe.
supermike
00 Neon LX MTX
2GN Registrant

2000 Plymouth Neon LX

Post: #39   PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ughhhh... this makes me feel sick. I can't even imagine how I'd feel if it was my own.
Official "I'm Going to Drive My Neon till it Dies" Club #000036 <--- Done

BlackRoseRacing
1st ever DD SC 2GN!
2009 Platinum Contributor

2002 Dodge Neon R/T

Post: #40   PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked
At first I thought this was a joke....
Who in there rightful mind would steal a one of a kind car that does not run?How are they going to hide it?
bandhead
Best of luck man!
01rtgurl
Viper Wrecker
2GN Registrant

2001 Dodge Neon R/T

Post: #41   PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 5:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

benzsxt wrote:
I have everyone in the business down here keeping there eyes open. I let a few spanish guys that ship cars out of the country to let me know if they see or here anything. I was told someone down here stole a 30ft trailer with 2 dragsters in it last thursday? Strange that people have the guts to take something that stands out. Was your car ECU swapped? If not they would have had to tow it. If you know any shady people, they know shady people and people always talk! Good luck and if you need anything I am right down the road!

BlackRoseRacing wrote:
Shocked
At first I thought this was a joke....
Who in there rightful mind would steal a one of a kind car that does not run?How are they going to hide it?
bandhead
Best of luck man!

+1, they are brave. If I were closer I'd be willing to do a street by street sweep... since I have no job I have nothing to do lol.

Good luck!!

oh edit: hey, you might want to post this on srtforums in your regional section, too.

Quote:
fusion210: Everytime I ride in a car you're driving I try to make it the last time. D:
v95
AutoX whore
2GN Registrant

2005 Dodge SRT-4

Post: #42   PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 7:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dude, that really sux. I'm really sorry to hear that and I will keep an eye out.

you can not imagine immensity of the fuck that I do not give about your comment.
grambo
Former Moderator

Post: #43   PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked WTF?

Why not just steal a friggin WeinerMobile? Missing your car is hard to do man! Its one of a kind all day!

Theives have a special place in Hell waiting for them. cussing
07 - Dodge Charger SRT-8 Super Bee #0267
01' Dodge Ram 5.7 - The Mall Crawler
03sxt
The LED guy.
Former Jr. Admin

2003 Dodge Neon SXT

Post: #44   PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Huh?

Well, it'll be hard to not notice it cruising around! People are ignorant. I just hope your buddy's shop had nothing to do with it.

Click here to learn how to help support 2GN.org!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
benzsxt
2GN Registrant

2003 Dodge Neon SXT

Post: #45   PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Updates??
Passt
2GN Registrant

2005 Dodge SRT-4

Post: #46   PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Krack you need to keep me in the loop so I can help out.
King of Controversy
2GN Registrant

2004 Dodge Neon SXT

Post: #47   PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crying or Very sad That sucks so fuckin bad man, I hope they find it!

Danteneon wrote:
You doing this swap with your tech level is like asking a squirrel to land a 747.
Moved: Sat Jun 06, 2009 4:22 am by BlackRoseRacing
From Off-Topic to News
BlackRoseRacing
1st ever DD SC 2GN!

2002 Dodge Neon R/T

Post: #48   PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 4:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I moved this over to NEWS, hopefully this may get people out there to keep an eye and ear out for Joe's car.His car could still be in the Maryland are or even traveled farther.Hopefully with the power of the internet we can try to locate some more info in trying to help locate his ride.

Thats an older pic of the car when it still had the decals on the side.
http://forum.2gn.org/viewtopic.php?t=8652&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
^^^
His progress log with various pics of his ride....
If anyone has any legit information or has spotted anything:
ebay,craigslist,some FS topic somewhere....
Please contact any of the moderator staff....Thank you
KrackstaR
Show Junky
Former Moderator

2000 Dodge Neon ES

Post: #49   PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for your help Chris.

Still no word yet, no one has found it and im still currently fighting with the police county records to get a copy of the freaking police report. Not to mention a week after my car was stolen i was down in OC and got into it with a guy and a parking spot and he slashed my tires while i was in the club. I swear i just have never ending bad luck. I hope i can still make it to carisle if my money looks right.

BlackRoseRacing
1st ever DD SC 2GN!

2002 Dodge Neon R/T

Post: #50   PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still nothing Shocked
Post new topic   Reply to topic    2GN.ORG Forum Index -> News All times are UTC - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: