2GN.ORG 2GN.ORG
The best source for the Second Generation Neon - Period.

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   RulesBoard Rules   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   LinksLinks  :: Register
 ProfileProfile   GarageGarage   1/4 Mile Table1/4 Mile Table   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Photoshop of my truck plz

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kelevra
2GN Registrant

Post: #1   PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:31 pm    Post subject: Photoshop of my truck plz Reply with quote

I've been giving some thought to the color-scheme of my white, 2012 express as far as accents and rim colors but as far as I am now, I need to see it before I pull the trigger. I think I want to go with a Mopar theme and I was wondering if anyone knows how well plastidip Blaze Blue passes for mopar blue and if it'd look good to paint my chrome clad rims Blaze blue and add accents in the way of a stripe or 2 with a mopar symbol in it or if it'd look way too tacky.

if someone could photoshop it it'd be awesome! also I'd like to see a little creativeness with this as I don't really know if I want to do the hash marks on the front fender/hood, something like this but with mopar below the marks:

a stripe down the middle of the hood or the recent offset 'mopar' stripe like so:

or the diagonal or vertical bed stripe on the back with a mopar symbol incorporated.

From plastidip's site, this is what they represent their color as:

Kelevra
2GN Registrant

Post: #2   PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

R34 where art thou?!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    2GN.ORG Forum Index -> Photoshop Requests All times are UTC - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: